Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiled "I can't wait... neither can Enos"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I'm about to have a little one in a few months....what was it like when Cadence was expecting Lisa...were you there when your baby girl met the world?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "S-She had a misscarriage"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy smiled "I understand, shes the sweetest girl I've ever met, shes married to my son"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Oh Yammy..your too much"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed and hugged her
-
'Watermelon Crawl'-Comments Page
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Cowboy's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYa'll get all the credit for hammering everything into my thick skull. lol but now I know how to come for if I need ideas Thanks!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "You've met Sam?...and yeah thats true about Cassidy"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I know...I wanna kill Alex for what he did, but rest assure that Alex will get punished for what he's done"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)