Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy nodded "I wish I knew what to say..I have to talk to him...but I don't know what to say Liz...are you really gonna stay in Hazzard this time for good?"
  2. Daisy said "I'll help you tell them about this.."
  3. Daisy looked at her best friend trying to not cry which was a weakness Daisy tried to avoid "How do you know?"
  4. Daisy nodded "I get it because its almost what happend to me when I had Clay and I'm getting backlash for it now"
  5. Daisy sighed "I think Enos hates me for making him move so much..I just don't wanna lose you...and now Enos hates me 1( because i made him move with the family so much 2( i can't give him anymore children EVER"
  6. Daisy said "I get it Liz, I do...are you mad at me?"
  7. Daisy said "Okay sure" Both girls go in the living room and Daisy packs quietly but the thought bugs her and bugs her
  8. Daisy hugged Lizzy "I wish I knew sooner, thanks for coming to me Liz"
  9. Daisy said "N-Nothing..just a thought...I'll help you pack" trying to avert her mind from the thought that Enos may be mad at her
  10. Daisy nodded "The year I was depressed because you weren't around"
  11. Daisy said "Is it true, I am not mad and I'll keep this in between us and Lizzy you know this doesn't change nothing right?"
  12. Daisy comes in and Dean goes to the play room and Daisy said "Hey Liz."
  13. Daisy nodds and follows Lizzy in Bo "What did ya'll want?" real concern for her brother and best friend in her voice
  14. Daisy had left the packing to Enos when he wouldn't let her do anymore and so she took Dean and made her self to Lizzys wanting to help her and Bo and she knocked on the door.
  15. Bo said "Yes if you promise me and Daisy you won't leave"
  16. Bo nodds and gets Sara "Are you and Daisy still going on that girls day, if so I can watch the kids"
  17. Bo said "Yes..she'll understand what your going through and Lizzy no one is going to hate you...just don't abandon any of us because of this please? if no one hated Daisy when she had Clay..no one will hate you"
  18. Bo said "Just tell them, I know everyone will understand...maybe right now your best bet is to talk to the ONE person you know will help you...Daisy" and looked at Daisy who just stared at the floor.
  19. Bo sighed "I gotta son I didn't even know about...Wish he would have come around sooner" Sam saw Clay come in and just turned away

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.