Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy hugs Lizzy "We'll get through it..I hope" Soon and slowely but surely it was 3 days later.
  2. Daisy said "You know what? I am to....what if he walks and trys it again and goes after her....she'd hate me"
  3. Daisy goes back to the hospital and finds Lizzy and when she does she sits down next her and just stares at the floor.
  4. Daisy said "Hes not the guy that can connect with children like that"
  5. Daisy said "oh yeah thats right...see ya'll and thanks Bo"
  6. Daisy said "I wanna stay with you here for awhile"
  7. Daisy said "Can you please tell her I wanna talk to her?"
  8. Daisy sighed "I wanna talk to her but I-I'm so afraid she hates me for something"
  9. Daisy said "Does she know I'm scared of the same thing? Alex hurt Sammys neice and sister who both had promising futures and Sam almost met the same fate...What if something happens to Clay?...everythings going wrong Bo" she broke down sobbing.
  10. Daisy smiles "Thanks Bo..I'm just scared right now...and it would help a little maybe..but 3 days is so short of a time to prepare"
  11. Daisy smiled and hugged him "I just hope I can be a good Aunt to Trevor...and I know I suck as a sister... Bo...3 days and I'm going to have to be up there and testify against Alex..this is going to sound so stupid but Alex does scare me"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.