Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "He almost tried..I didn't let him....Ray threw me up againt a wall when I refused"
  2. Daisy and Julie finally got outside.
  3. Doug said "Are you sure its yours?" he kept his voice really low.
  4. Meanwhile in Austin the girls had arrived at the concert...they were unaware that they would get a huge surprise that night.
  5. Daisy and Lizzy sit down and talk for a little bit.
  6. Daisy said "Yeah I forgot that, sorry about that Liz"
  7. Daisy turned around and smiled "While you and Luke go on that trip in a few months I have GLADLY taken the job of keeping Josh and Dawn for ya'll and I'll keep and close eye on Trevor too."
  8. Daisy said "Oh, okay, yes I'll keep Josh for ya'll and I'll keep and eye on Trevor"
  9. Daisy said "Yes I'll watch Dawn, I'll be happy to do that...and I'll take Matt and Molly too for ya'll and I won't take no for an answer on that, and I'll keep and eye on Trevor"
  10. Daisy nodded "Believe it or not Luke I've been abandond too...Promise ya'll will come back together and things will be normal again...maybe when ya'll get back we could do something together...and let me pay for ya'lls trip..I have just enough to do it."
  11. Daisy closed her eyes "How do I know ya'll will come back...BOTH of you together?....and WHEN will ya'll be back? Luke..." she looked at her cousin "I know..."
  12. (LOL you reminded me of a Brad Paisley song when you said Milwaukee) HMMMM..Green Day Packers (I'm more of a Dallas Cowboys and Longhorns fan)
  13. Daisy said "Yeah were is this going?" she feared the answer.
  14. Harley Davidson (We named our Austrailan Shepard Harley Davidson)
  15. Daisy nodded and goes back over to were Luke was and said "You wanted to talk to me?"
  16. Daisy smiled "As long as you come back here I'll be here Liz, and okay, I wonder what he wants to talk to me about...did he say specificly?"
  17. Michael Jorden
  18. Daisy said "I'm not, I really don't want you to leave, you have been my best friend ever since 8th grade and you were there for me through everything even when Jimmy did what he did and I can't handel losing that bond between us..I feel like..if we help each other then things will work for both of us if we stick together." and that was her honest thoughts and Lizzy saw it.
  19. Daisy sighed "I-I just...don't want to you to go...and I'm scared that I'm still getting backlash from having Clay....your my best friend and one of my longest, please don't go, things WILL work out Liz" she said the best she could without letting her doubtfullness get the best of her again.
  20. Daisy ran after her and caught her "PLEASE stay! this isn't your fault! PLEASE don't leave! I can't handel anything without you!"
  21. Daisy doesn't answer Luke and just goes back into the room with Lizzy, Bo and Trevor "Lizzy I'm so sorry...Bo same goes...I'm nothing but a screw up...that can't let go of the past...Lizzy how do you stay best friends with a dumb idiot like me...and Bo how do you even tolerate me?" This made Trevor, Sam and Clay glance at everyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.