Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy got mad and punched Bo but then regretted the short out burst
  2. Daisy glared "What are you two laughing about!?" (brb gonna eat supper)
  3. Ashley struggled, she didn't want what happend to Cassidy and Sam to happen to her. (brb supper)
  4. Daisy nodded "thanks for everything...we'll stop buy later"
  5. Daisy said "What's that supposed to mean?"
  6. Ashley thought "YOU PERV!" Daisy said "No! I know how to handle my self!"
  7. Daisy said "I said yes to both of them" and she looked at the guys for there reactions but was almost afraid to figure out what the guys had to say.
  8. Daisy said "I'll take care of him if I see him don't worry" Matt knew the guy could grab his Aunt Daisy and try the same thing.
  9. Daisy said "Thats good...do you know why JR turned out crooked? sorry if that offends you"
  10. Daisy said "Huh? No...what?" she was just confused now.
  11. Daisy said "Nothing...just...a little worked up"
  12. Daisy said "Same here....I'm sorry...I am not mad at Bobbye...I thank him for NOT getting involved...just I really don't like JR and Ray"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.