Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy was sitting on the bed "This trip for fun turned into a trip to hell"
  2. Daisy said "Don't doubt yourself or Bo, I know ya'll love each other...I should let ya'll be together right now shouldn't I...I know ya'll need it"
  3. Clay said "You can't and will not do this to me!"
  4. Bo said "Don't you touch Lizzy and Daisy! if you do I swear I'll kill you myself!"
  5. Daisy sighed "Fine..I'll stay in the hotel."
  6. His grandfather smiled "Good..your coming with us"
  7. Daisy heard Enos and said "Who are you to stop me? I'm sorry...but Kathy is my best friend!"
  8. Daisy is still a bit worried but is smiling again.
  9. Clays grandfather shoved Clay out the door...Clay found his grandfather was stronger than him.
  10. Yammy said "L-Like what?...his cousin..girlfriend..sister..all of them?" she knew the voice.
  11. Clays grandfather said "Your coming with me and your grandmother and you'l tell me were your sister is"
  12. His grandfather grabs him "You just gave me a good idea!"
  13. Daisy sighed "I need to help...." Daisy was getting discouraged at everyone
  14. Daisy sighed "Luke let me come..I'll be careful" The guy at the station said "Okay we'll call the team to look for her"
  15. Clays grandfather went as far as slugging Clay "I will not have that tone spoken to me..now get up and try again mister!"
  16. George said "We ain't goin that far...I hear Daisy is pregnant..this will be fun"
  17. Clays grandmother steped in the house "Clay Dasaini that is no way to speak to your grandmother and grandfather! sit down and were going to have a talk"
  18. George said "Later tonight we'll grab Daisy and Lizzy...those two will be easy..there such best friends"
  19. Daisy ran out side "That just ain't gonna fly..that is my best friend! we gotta go help her"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.