Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I'm afraid they'll show up at my door" Thats just what happend as Clay was at Daisy and Enos's watching the kids.
  2. Daisy was feeling uneasy about what is probably happening to her cousin
  3. Doug smiled "Shes pretty" Daisy sighed "I've tried everything..they won't leave me alone"
  4. Daisy sighed "I still blame my self...Lizzys right....she still sees him for the sweet guy he once was..I knew him then too...I just....after what he did...I don't know but now his grandparents hate me and think that Clay shouldn't be a Duke because Jimmys his father..they think that Jimmy should have marryed me or something"
  5. Daisy said "Enos? flowers?...send him in"
  6. Daisy said "Luke just calm down and don't try nothin'"
  7. Daisy sighed "I'm getting scared....Clays grandparents..they want me to change Clays last nam from Duke to Dasaini...and they blame me for getting Jimmy put in jail.."
  8. Daisy said "Don't tell me that was your brother again..."
  9. Daisy said "Clay and Sam have a promising future..and if you really wanna be best friends with Clay..show him that unlike the towns folk that you don't look down on him for being who he is"
  10. Daisy said "I know how mine will stay..being a maid for my cousins"
  11. Daisy said "Sometimes I blame my self for letting Jimmy hurt me but its not Clays fault its mine"
  12. Bobbye said "Stop controling her life JR!" Daisy smiled "Oh I can't wait till I have my kid Kathy"
  13. Daisy said "Well me and Enos have some news too...I'm pregnant and were married"
  14. Daisy says "Its not that I can't..its that...I don't have a man to love me enough"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.