Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy smiled and to her self "I know me and Enos don't have a chance"
  2. Daisy sighed "Maybe I should get up" she grumbled
  3. Daisy smiles "I'm your fiancee...of course I'll help you Cherry is our daughter afterall"
  4. (its fine) Daisy said "Nothing..I was just thinking when you just said 'drive me back to the farm' I thought you meant that maybe I should stay there for awhile"
  5. Daisy said "Of course...you know..one day we should get a house of our own"
  6. Longhorns!!!!!! (lol I love the Longhorns..there our own little local college football team)
  7. Love Is A Beautiful Thing- Phil Vassar ( LOVE this song)
  8. Cherry! (LOL I like the new Cherry DPs)
  9. (lol...they ain't fun! had 3!) doctor
  10. Ashley said "I'm gonna let Matt do it...he can race if he wants to...me and the kids will go with him"
  11. Ashley said "Its over, I will not talk about it...maybe Sam and Cassidy will talk to you"
  12. Ashley said "I'm staying out of everything..I've told Aunt Daisy that maybe she should too..but she refused and told me she has to help Lizzy"
  13. Ashley said "Cooter might get custody of Trevors son and they'll be staying with them"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.