Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Angel sighed "Please let Clay, Molly and me go..please"
  2. Enos said "What if it comes to a point that ya'll can't do anything else for her..I really don't wanna lose her"
  3. Trevor said "I don't care what happens to me because I hope ya'll know that I am prepared to help get Clay, Angel and Molly back"
  4. Enos said "If Clay or Molly is hurt....Clays granddad WILL get put in a coma" this was rare for Enos to be this mad as he loaded his gun.
  5. Bo and Enos met up with Michael and said "We really have to get those kids back right now"
  6. (idk if I'm doing this right but here it goes....) Strate
  7. Ray said "Cut it out JR! forget about Kathy!" AT THE HOTEL Daisy was becoming restless and she wanted to see her best friend and wanted to know if she was okay and was even alive and she hated waiting.
  8. Kathy said "Luke...get me outta here...I don't wanna be here..."
  9. Just as they had done that Enos, Luke, and Walker had come up to the farm in Walkers pick up and Walker pulled in to the ranches driveway and said "Theres Ray and Lucy running in the house...I wonder why JR is just standing there though", Enos said "Lets go find out."
  10. A few days passed and Kayle and Chad were able to get the house they were looking for and Daisy and Enos helped them get as settled in as they could and Kayle was worried now about leaving her mom.
  11. JR said "Oh and also question her best friend Daisy Duke-Strate...she knows Kathy just as much as Luke does" Trivette nodded and left not trusting JR but decided to go with what he had.
  12. Daisy smiled "Thank you Uncle Jesse...so you and the boys are really okay with this...?"
  13. Uncle Jesse said "Yes and thats what your going to do" Bo had a look of protest on his face but stayed quiet. Luke sighed "Bo just let her come..what can it hurt?"
  14. Enos said "So Walker...whats the plan once we find the ranch and when we find Kathy" in an official police tone as he was talking to another law man.
  15. Clay would love to punch the guy, except for his broken arm was his good arm.
  16. (you say virus) colds ( I hate how frequently I get colds)
  17. Clay was in pain and having another asthsma attack but Molly and Angerl were fine.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.