Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I'm not strong enough...I thought I was"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThen the guys went back for Daisy
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I might not live..so Enos..you decide" Enos said "Macy Katelynn Strate, Macy Kate for short."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy looked up and smiled as Enos came in
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "Thanks" and goes to the room to find a weak but awake Daisy
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos snapped out of the flashback "Well I'm going to see Daisy"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy fell asleep
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos sighed "Everything will be fine okay?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "It ain't your fault Julie...things happen sometimes.."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos was usually quiet but cared about Daisy and her family and that included Julie and when he heard Julie was going to have Angel he told Julie "Julie you'll be great mom, you really will...even though the dad may not be around you have people here to help you out."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "I'm not sure that she's awake...and yeah...I remember what I said"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos sighed and thought for a minute "Macy Katelynn Strate...Macy Kate for short"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)