Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Enos nodds and goes out of the room and to Julie and Ashleys room "I have some bad news and some good news.."
  2. No one did though and Clay got Molly out side but then though of Angel "What am I gonna do!"
  3. Clay had Molly in his arms and wouldnt let Molly get hurt and turned the other way and ran
  4. Enos said "I hope ya'll are right..I can't raise our kids without Daisy..shes the glue that binds me together..."
  5. Clay said "He did more than just grab me..nearly threw me out of the house..literally"
  6. Clay somehow avoided the guys "Lets get ya'll outta here"
  7. Enos sighed and tried to collect him self "Daisy just had our little girl..4 months early..and Daisy had the H1N1 flu and she could die"
  8. Clay soon found Molly and got her lose then worked on getting Angel lose which is just what he did.
  9. Enos nodds and when the nurse leaves, him self for some reason made his way to Rosco and Matts room and sat down in the chair and just cryed.
  10. Enos said "Just...make sure she doesn't...I can't do it without her..." Enos just wanted to sink to his knees.
  11. Clay didn't sleep again but turned over and tried.
  12. Clays grandfather gave Clay his inhaler just so Clay would shut up.
  13. Daisy said "Stress...but Enos..I can't..it'll kill me!" Ashley said "I don't want to but she seems so weak"
  14. All the tossing and turning resulted in Clay going into an Asthma attack.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.