Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. I guess I'll sign just please ya'll don't start invading threads again....but I'll sign.
  2. The cop nods "Thats what your husband is planning"
  3. The cop said "We've heard what your husband has said about his plan about his grandchildren...we heard it from Clay and Angels Aunt"
  4. The guy just slappd the cuffs on her "We have proof"
  5. The cop says "Kidnapping, attempted murder...must I go on"
  6. The biggest guy said "Mrs. Dasani...your under arrest"
  7. Luke nodded and looked tword Daisy "its hurting both of you the same"
  8. Luke said "Jimmy really is upset over Clay and Molly?"
  9. Luke said "And Clay loves her like a sister...he wouldnt let those people hurt her"
  10. Luke picked her up "You know what, I bet Clay is taking care of her"
  11. Daisy looked back up "We both love each other and Cherry"
  12. Daisy said "This is mine and Enos's daughter Cherry and me and Enos are engaged"
  13. Daisy went back to her chores "Nothing, Nothing at all"
  14. Basset Hound (I gotta get my dad to get me one for Christmas)
  15. Clay gritted his teeth, he was taught to deal with pain like all the Duke boys did and said "You jackass!"
  16. Clay felt like he'd been hit with a semi and realized when he landed his arm snapped and when he tried to move it he screamed in pain.
  17. Enos sighed "She wouldn't admit it..and she wouldn't admit that she had been in labor since last night...I could tell she was"
  18. Molly fortunatley landed on her butt somehow even though she was asleep.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.