Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Luke said "Shes right here" and Bo lifted Molly up "They'll try but the won't get her"
  2. Luke said "I'm not going to let them take her..they'll try but shes with me right here" and sure enough Bo lifted Molly up.
  3. Daisy was freaking out as she sat by Lizzy "Why?....they'll kill Clay and Angel....they'll kill them!" Just then Bo and Luke walked in with Enos when they saw Daisy and Lizzy.
  4. Soon the police came and thats when the guys ran...but accidently leaving a knocked out Daisy behind.
  5. Daisy said "I hate JR....I really do"
  6. Daisy glanced at her best friend as the guy droped his hand and puts the gun to her side which made Daisy instantly freeze.
  7. Daisy said "Y-You can't do this!" she wanted so much to struggle against the man but didn't want to die.
  8. Bobbye said "Of course...even if we don't know were Gary is...."
  9. Daisy laughes a bit "I know how you feel..." she was still worrying over what Enos told her...and everything else
  10. Daisy said "About what?..I know why they took Clay...I was so stupid!"
  11. Bobbye said "You will not touch Luke! or Kathy!"
  12. The didn't go after anyone else but they did and kept trying to contact Daisy who was a nervous breakdown "They'll kill him...because of me"
  13. Daisy was ready to fight on her own..she wouldn't let anything happen to her or her best friend and her and Lizzy stayed completely quiet trying not to give hints that anyone was in the room.
  14. Daisy said "I know..but tonight I meant...I'll leave ya'll alone...ya'll need the time alone...but we can hang out tommarow"
  15. Clay said "If ya'll are found...ya'll ain't gonna like whats going to happen" Just then Daisy got the call about what just happend to her son and she was more angry than anything "I knew those twisted parents of Jimmys were going to try something!"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.