Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "I haven't even thought of a name because I've been so darn worried Julie"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "Sorry..I just love her so much"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "What if it comes to a point that ya'll can't do anything else for her..I really don't wanna lose her"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
(idk if I'm doing this right but here it goes....) Strate
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Ray said "Cut it out JR! forget about Kathy!" AT THE HOTEL Daisy was becoming restless and she wanted to see her best friend and wanted to know if she was okay and was even alive and she hated waiting.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Kathy said "Luke...get me outta here...I don't wanna be here..."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Just as they had done that Enos, Luke, and Walker had come up to the farm in Walkers pick up and Walker pulled in to the ranches driveway and said "Theres Ray and Lucy running in the house...I wonder why JR is just standing there though", Enos said "Lets go find out."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Luke goes to Dallas
JR said "Oh and also question her best friend Daisy Duke-Strate...she knows Kathy just as much as Luke does" Trivette nodded and left not trusting JR but decided to go with what he had.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Thank you Uncle Jesse...so you and the boys are really okay with this...?"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Uncle Jesse said "Yes and thats what your going to do" Bo had a look of protest on his face but stayed quiet. Luke sighed "Bo just let her come..what can it hurt?"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Enos said "So Walker...whats the plan once we find the ranch and when we find Kathy" in an official police tone as he was talking to another law man.
-
Word Association
tissue
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
(you say virus) colds ( I hate how frequently I get colds)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
pests
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)