Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him and started crying once again.
-
Congratulations daisyxenos
I'm so shocked...but the shock is so welcomed..thank you...I'm greatful!....just when I thought I'd never get this titel..I was wrong...lol....things are crazy for me with juggling being a Freshman...trying to be a good student..daughter, big cousin and good girlfriend...Hnet kinda brings me some relief and relaxation...I'll be here forever and lol..I've spent my 14 birthday here..one Christmas...I think like two Halloweens..and I hope to spend many more on here! Bye from Texas ya'll!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Cooter I'm so afraid of losing Lizzy..she's my best friend..I promised I'd never let nothing take her away from me and I meant it.. she has to wake up"...Daisy didn't know that soon her prayers might pay off.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nearly fell out of her seat if it wasn't for Luke "H-He...I-I'm so sorry..I know your never going to let her around us anymore after this....I.." she didn't know what to say, although she was happy for her best friend and hoped Lizzy woke up..this was something they could go through together.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "No..No it was mine"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Enos your doing a great job, don't doubt yourself"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm confused more than ever now"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy says "What'd he say Cooter?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Thanks Cooter" and sat down..she wished more than anything that Lizzy was awake and she could talk to her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It is my fault...Lizzy is going to hate me so much when she wakes up"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I wish I could to...but if I try..it'll make things worse..thats when happens when I try to help some one and thats why Lizzys suffering like she is Cooter"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nodded and sighed "I know she'll wake up..we can't give up" and glanced at Daisy. Daisy said "This is what I was afraid of Luke."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy couldn't believe it and at that point couldn't take it anymore and completly broke down.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was scared the most "Whats wrong Cooter...please tell me she's okay!"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds and gets up and when shes alone again she frantically gets dressed and so do the boys and they all meet out side and Uncle Jesse gets in his truck and Daisy rides with Bo and Luke in the General to the hospital.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "whats wrong Uncle Jesse"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo noddes and the boys head off to sleep and soon the morning rolls around.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy cried a little "I'm so sorry"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Is something botherin' ya?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy went to Lillys room "Hey Lily"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke came in "Whats up Enos..you okay?"
-
Musical Chairs
Thats What I Love About Sunday- Craig Morgan.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him and nodded "I love you" and went to her room.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and nodded and looked at Enos once more "I'm so sorry Enos...I really should have been watching her more closely."