Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Ahhhh, memories. I can totally relate to that. ROFL. I did most of my rendering at home because my 486 was faster than the college computers. I can't recall exactly how big the hard drive was on it, but it sticks in my mind it was 40mb. I can remember waiting hours and hours for short 5-10 second sequences to render. When Iomega came out with the zip drive, we thought we were in heaven, 100mb on a single disk! That is, until we heard the click of death. LOL. I wonder if I still have some of my Pascal programs on some old 5 1/4 floppies somewhere. (Yes, I still have some of those.) LOL. I really need to throw out some old stuff. (And yes, ...)
  2. Looks like HossC just beat me to the post by a minute. LOL.
  3. Try this. Gather a bunch of the DOH pics you'd like in your screensaver. Import them to iPhoto. Open up your System Preferences. Go to Desktop & Screensaver. Choose Screensaver. Scroll down to Pictures and choose Shuffle. Click on the Options button and select the pics and transitional effects you want. Voila! That should work. Let me know if you have any questions.
  4. I studied computer animation for 2 years in college. We put about 3-4 months of work into 2-3 minutes of animation. Having said that, I don't think I'd have the patience to do stop motion. LOL.
  5. I know I'd buy one!! Just kidding... I'd buy TWO! LOL.
  6. I went with gray, but he certainly looks good in blond as well. LOL. Just an FYI, Hoss, I work with a lot of Aussies, so I'm used to spelling it "grey" as well. LOL.
  7. Wish I could get some time off to see that. If it's anything like the stunts at Dukes Fest, it'll be worth seeing.
  8. Meadowmufn posted a topic in TV
    Posted about this on the main page, but I thought I'd put it here for folks browsing the forums...
  9. I dub thee the Grand Peon of HazzardNet. We don't have any swords for the ceremony, so whacking you with a nightstick will have to do. LOL. The Deputy will do the honors.
  10. Meadowmufn replied to RogerDuke's topic in Hobbies
    I have tomorrow off and I've been planning all day to stay up to watch. I conked out too early last night. Not too much light pollution out here so unless we have clouds roll in, should be some good viewing. I haven't seen a good meteor shower since the meteor shower camping party I organized some 8 or 9 years ago.
  11. Holy moly. Nice sale. Wish I had that kinda pocket change. LOL.
  12. Meadowmufn replied to Meadowmufn's topic in TV
    I know, it's hard to believe, ain't it?
  13. I certainly did. LOL. Brian's an unusual fella, but hardly a cannibal! LOL.
  14. Meadowmufn replied to Meadowmufn's topic in TV
    Just an update... I'm working on FanForums.tv again. If you have any favorite shows that don't have a forum over there yet, let me know and I'll add a forum for it.
  15. ROFLMAO. Ye Carnal Ornament? I'll never look at the Deputy in the same way again. SNORT!
  16. Woman fumed? Well, sometimes. Usually when MaryAnne trips over the power cord and HNet goes down.
  17. Bo Duke 42 Luke Duke 42 Jesse Duke 16
  18. Very nice!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.