Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Uhhh, I always knew it was a hunting cap. I just asked my husband, "What kind of hat does Uncle Jesse wear?" He said "A hunter's cap." So, I'd have to say that little detail didn't slip by in our household. Khee!
  2. -Jack Webb was Sgt. Friday in Dragnet. -Harry Morgan played Bill Gannon in Dragnet. -Harry Morgan was also Colonel Sherman T. Potter in M*A*S*H. -Both Sorrell Booke and Rick Hurst guest starred in episodes of M*A*S*H. That brings us to Dukes.
  3. I'm with you, Roger. Charlie would make an excellent Uncle Jesse. AND Simple Man is one of my favorite CDB songs as well. "You better watch where you're going, remember where ya been. That's the way I see it, I'm a simple man." I was raised on beans and cornbread too. ROFL.
  4. I watched the premier of Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy. It was hilarious! And I learned some stuff too. He visited with moonshiners in Dawsonville, GA and learned the roots of NASCAR. His visit to the Emily Post Institute had hubby and I rolling on the floor. It was hilarious. I wrote some about it here: http://www.fanforums.tv/threads/285-Premier-of-Only-in-America?p=404#post404
  5. Poll added by use of my magic bag of admin tricks.
  6. How ya gonna twist that one? Ghost of Hazzard One? LOL.
  7. You know, I thought the same thing, but I didn't go back to check it. I just checked it and YES, they took out the camera.
  8. Did y'all notice the 01 was an 84? That's Roddy White's number. (Or if you go back to when Dukes was on, two players wore that number, Sylvester Stamp and Alfred Jenkins. LOL)
  9. You got it. It's on YouTube. This is the first 10 minutes or so, you can find the other parts fairly easily. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpoonpbFCCc
  10. roflmao.
  11. Love, love, love that song! I was thrilled to hear it on an episode of The Good Guys last year.
  12. Already posted a direct link in the Super Bowl commercial thread I started. http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8113
  13. I also called an interception and fumble before they happened. My husband thinks I'm psychic now. ROFL.
  14. Having all those other classic tv characters in it was great too. You can watch it here. Loved the Falcons flag on top of the General Lee. ROFL.
  15. Was I close or what?? If the Steelers hadn't gone for that 2 point conversation, I would've been spot on.
  16. Did any of you catch Bo and Luke in one of the Super Bowl commercials?!?
  17. Brian, MaryAnne , and I were just talking about this in email. If you watch the original, watch the MST3K version. It's hilarious!
  18. O TE L R?
  19. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    Did you recreate the Boss image or is that a copy/paste? Looks great.
  20. Meadowmufn replied to waikiki23's topic in TV
    Nobody can replace Jack Lord. Nobody.
  21. I don't know why they call it "rebooting". It's not a computer. Usually, it ends up being a show by the same name, with the same character names, but everything's pretty much different. LOL.
  22. Nice. Now, you have to post an update much quicker this time! LOL.
  23. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    Lemme just whip out my checkbook here... You think I could fit a hot tub in the back?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.