Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
OMG! Just noticed Jesse's hat!
Uhhh, I always knew it was a hunting cap. I just asked my husband, "What kind of hat does Uncle Jesse wear?" He said "A hunter's cap." So, I'd have to say that little detail didn't slip by in our household. Khee!
-
New Game
-Jack Webb was Sgt. Friday in Dragnet. -Harry Morgan played Bill Gannon in Dragnet. -Harry Morgan was also Colonel Sherman T. Potter in M*A*S*H. -Both Sorrell Booke and Rick Hurst guest starred in episodes of M*A*S*H. That brings us to Dukes.
-
My Duke's Actors wish list
I'm with you, Roger. Charlie would make an excellent Uncle Jesse. AND Simple Man is one of my favorite CDB songs as well. "You better watch where you're going, remember where ya been. That's the way I see it, I'm a simple man." I was raised on beans and cornbread too. ROFL.
-
Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy
I watched the premier of Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy. It was hilarious! And I learned some stuff too. He visited with moonshiners in Dawsonville, GA and learned the roots of NASCAR. His visit to the Emily Post Institute had hubby and I rolling on the floor. It was hilarious. I wrote some about it here: http://www.fanforums.tv/threads/285-Premier-of-Only-in-America?p=404#post404
-
Favorite Lulu episode
Poll added by use of my magic bag of admin tricks.
-
New Dukes of Hazzard Fanfic Contest
How ya gonna twist that one? Ghost of Hazzard One? LOL.
-
Who will be the Feb 2011 Hnet Fan Of The Month?
No problem, Roger.
-
Super Bowl commercials - One with the Dukes!
You know, I thought the same thing, but I didn't go back to check it. I just checked it and YES, they took out the camera.
-
Super Bowl commercials - One with the Dukes!
Did y'all notice the 01 was an 84? That's Roddy White's number. (Or if you go back to when Dukes was on, two players wore that number, Sylvester Stamp and Alfred Jenkins. LOL)
-
The Return of the Killer Shrews!!
You got it. It's on YouTube. This is the first 10 minutes or so, you can find the other parts fairly easily. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpoonpbFCCc
- NFL Playoffs
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
Love, love, love that song! I was thrilled to hear it on an episode of The Good Guys last year.
-
NFL Playoffs
Already posted a direct link in the Super Bowl commercial thread I started. http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8113
-
NFL Playoffs
I also called an interception and fumble before they happened. My husband thinks I'm psychic now. ROFL.
-
Super Bowl commercials - One with the Dukes!
Having all those other classic tv characters in it was great too. You can watch it here. Loved the Falcons flag on top of the General Lee. ROFL.
-
NFL Playoffs
Was I close or what?? If the Steelers hadn't gone for that 2 point conversation, I would've been spot on.
-
Super Bowl commercials - One with the Dukes!
Did any of you catch Bo and Luke in one of the Super Bowl commercials?!?
-
The Return of the Killer Shrews!!
Brian, MaryAnne , and I were just talking about this in email. If you watch the original, watch the MST3K version. It's hilarious!
-
Random...Old Picture...Thought was cute...
That's adorable!
- NFL Playoffs
-
Signs of Hazzard
Did you recreate the Boss image or is that a copy/paste? Looks great.
-
Hawaii 5-O
Nobody can replace Jack Lord. Nobody.
-
Charlie's Angels being rebooted by ABC
I don't know why they call it "rebooting". It's not a computer. Usually, it ends up being a show by the same name, with the same character names, but everything's pretty much different. LOL.
-
Rosco's Heart
Nice. Now, you have to post an update much quicker this time! LOL.
-
Rosco's Patrol Car
Lemme just whip out my checkbook here... You think I could fit a hot tub in the back?