Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
Dukes of Hazzard is back on CMT!
I know. I like knowing so many other fans are watching when I am. Y'all want to watch together in the chat room on Sunday? I probably won't watch the whole marathon, but I'm sure I'll tune in for several hours. Those of you who don't get CMT can watch your dvds at the same time.
-
Dukes of Hazzard is back on CMT!
The CMT schedule shows it running through at least Jan 25. That's probably as much of the program schedule they publish at the moment.
-
Happy New Year! (2014)
Happy New Year! It's starting off right, with a Dukes of Hazzard marathon this Sunday. Here's hoping 2014 treats everybody great! How was everybody's holidays?
-
Merry Christmas!
It was a great Christmas, Rog. I hope you had an awesome Christmas too. And have a Happy New Year.
-
A Birthday Saal-ute to Meadowmufn!
Thanks, Garrett. It WAS super great!
-
Merry Christmas!
He's doing better, but my cold is lingering. It's been three weeks or so now. I definitely hope my dad and I have a healthier 2014. I hope all of you have a happy and healthy New Year as well.
-
A Birthday Saal-ute to Meadowmufn!
Thanks, Hoss!
-
Merry Christmas!
Sorry about not having any festivities this year. I've been sick and very busy at work. Because I'm a contractor, I really don't have any sick leave available, so I've had to work through my illnesses (3 colds this year and a sinus infection), so they've been lingering. I am taking a few days off around Christmas, though, to recuperate. I want to wish a very Merry Christmas to all of you on HazzardNet. I hope 2014 is prosperous, happy, and healthy for all of you.
-
Dukes of Hazzard is back on CMT!
On January 5th, there'll be a marathon starting at 2pm and then the show will be on at noon and 8pm in following days. Yeehaa!
-
Your favorite cars....
Just one of my many favorites.... My dad had a chance to buy a one year old 1954 Mercedes 300SL Gullwing for $5,000. He wishes he had. Those things go for $500k or more now.
-
My dad
Thanks, Hobie. I really appreciate it. I wish I could visit with him over the holidays, but I don't have the time or money to do so at the moment. Time I take off from work would be unpaid, since I'm a contractor. I'm hoping to save up enough to visit in the Spring.
-
My dad
Yes, Rog, I do have an update. Dad's wearing a holter monitor to monitor his heart for 30 days to see if they can record what happens during one of his episodes when he passes out. I've had to wear one myself several times. Not fun. Anyway, they think they know what it is and it's a condition I have dealt with my entire life. Fortunately, it's mostly benign, especially if one takes precautions and learns to recognize the warning signs quickly and take immediate action, but it can be life threatening in certain situations. Mom and dad got CPR certified when I was younger because I've flatlined several times because of it. Dad's situation, fortunately, doesn't appear to be as severe right now. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers though. He's having to make some difficult changes to his lifestyle and it's not going to be easy. He's trying though, so that's good.
-
My dad
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Dad is back home today. He has a tough road ahead, lots of changes he'll have to make to treat his condition, but sounds like he'll be fine as long as he follows doctor's orders.
-
Happy Thanksgiving!
A Happy Thanksgiving to all US Dukes fans. For all the rest of you around the world, I hope you have plenty to be thankful for as well!
-
My dad
I got an update from my mom this evening. Dad was discharged this afternoon, but a few hours later he was rushed back to the ER. He'll be in the hospital for 3-4 days while they monitor him.
-
My dad
Virtual hugs are appreciated too. Thanks.
-
More Computer Problems
It might not be your computer this time, Rog. HazzardNet had some issues between 7:30 and 8:00 this morning, so if you tried posting then, that might've been the problem.
-
My dad
I would appreciate if you folks could keep my family and especially my dad in your thoughts and prayers. He's he in the hospital right now. This is his second visit this year. He's undergoing a lot of tests and as you can imagine, I'm worried about him, especially since I can't travel to see him at the moment.
-
Happy Birthday, Hoss!
It's Hoss' birthday today! Happy birthday, Hoss!
-
What DVD Seasons/Series do y'all have
Since this topic has come up again, I have some additions... Columbo Lost In Space The Fugitive The Invaders Magnum PI (still working on getting all seasons) Warehouse 13 Twilight Zone Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9) You notice a heavy Sci-Fi theme? And in case any of our UK folks decry the lack of Doctor Who on my list, it's on my Christmas list, as is The Avengers ("Mrs. Peel, we're needed."). I'm slowly replacing all my VHS copies.
-
Hello from the Heartland!
Welcome to HazzardNet, GeneralLeeJumpFan!
-
Rusty "Boss Hogg" Cash - Prayers Needed!!
I just wanted to post an update. Rusty is out of the hospital and is doing much better. Looks like he's on the mend. We never know what life holds for us, so don't forget to hug your loved ones and tell them you love them OFTEN.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101
Event Announcement! Double Dukes Chat Along December 7, 2013 Dates and Times (<-- Click link for dates and times in your area)
-
Problem with PMs - No Recruiting Allowed
I'm pretty sure I can guess why you wanted to PM after not being very active on HNet for a while. I can also see that others who haven't been active here in a while have logged in. I'm sure they're here for the same reason, so I've moderated their accounts as well. In case you were not aware, using another person's forums to recruit members to other forums is bad etiquette. The point of this forum is discussion of the topic, not recruiting for your own interests. If you're not going to join in the discussion and are only here for recruiting, please leave. If someone is found to be recruiting for other sites, they will be banned. HazzardNet members, if you've been sent a recruiting PM, please let me know.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101
Sounds good to me, start an hour earlier... So 4pm eastern? (I'll get a date/time link set up.) Everyone ok with Double Dukes?