Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
Newbie from Southern Illinois
Welcome to HazzardNet! Thanks for sharing that pic of your new project. Be sure to give us updates (and more pics) on how it's going!
-
Arrest Meadowmufn again!
He?
-
Sears/Kmart & Walmart to stop selling anything with the Confederate flag
Don Covell, Jr. started a petition to sign to let Viacom (owners of TVLand) and the retailers removing Dukes of Hazzard items that you want your Dukes of Hazzard! Sign it here.
-
Bubba Watson to Replace the Flag on LEE1 with the American Flag
I know a lot of folks who'd take it off his hands if he doesn't like it the way it is.... https://twitter.com/bubbawatson/status/616747766010634240
- The Dukes of Hazzard is on TVLand
-
The Dukes of Hazzard is on TVLand
TVLand dumped Dukes of Hazzard from their schedule. It's still listed on their online schedule, but they removed it from their list of shows on their site and aired another show instead. I'm sure it's because of the Charleston shooting. What an overreaction. I guess we can forget ever seeing the show on tv again or any release of it in HD or bluray.
-
Forum Migration
Hoss, did Firefox recently update? I'm wondering if it's a Firefox thing rather than a forum thing. Have you tried it on other websites?
-
Forum Migration
I tweaked the forum a little to have more friendly URLs. Any previous bookmarks should redirect to the new URLs, but if you come across any 404s or other errors, let me know.
-
Sears/Kmart & Walmart to stop selling anything with the Confederate flag
I normally don't allow political discussion, but this is somewhat relevant to the show considering the discussion of the rebel flag and you all have remained respectful, so I will allow it to continue as long as it remains civil. Anyone who wants to kill badly enough will devise a way. The worst massacres and attacks on U.S. soil were done with planes, fertilizer, cars, pressure cookers, gasoline and matches. Let's not focus on what they used to attack, but 1) why they chose to attack and how to prevent people from reaching that mindset and 2) protecting the innocent from those that would seek to do them harm.
-
Daisy's Road Runner
Yes, that's exactly it. In fact, I saw an actual car like that once, complete with the 76 number.
- The Dukes of Hazzard is on TVLand
-
James Best Has Passed Away
LOL! I guess so. Someone liked what I created enough to steal it. I'm sure Hoss knows what I'm talking about.
-
Forum Migration
If any of you come across weirdness like that, can you all post links in this thread? I'll go through and fix them as I have time. I'm sure there are probably tons of them.
-
Daisy's Road Runner
I always wanted there to be a General Grant, navy paint job, American flag on the top, 02 on the side (or a historically significant number). I think many years ago I'd seen something similar to that. A yin to the Lee's yang, so to speak.
-
James Best Has Passed Away
I can't believe it. Someone took whole verbatim paragraphs from this piece I wrote, stuck it into another story "In Memory of Rosco P. Coltrane" and tried to pass it all off as their own on FanFiction.net. I'm pretty peeved. I understand wanting to do a tribute to James Best, but it should be in their own words.
-
The photo montages - The Dukes of Hazzard
Grand Ol' Opry! I got to see the Dukes cast there several years ago. Quite a treat!
-
Forum Migration
Well, apparently, the database crashed sometime after I posted this and I didn't notice it until today. I hope the forums weren't down for long. At any rate, I'm going to have to reschedule the upgrade as I spent a few hours just trying to the forums working again. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my Saturday. LOL.
-
The photo montages - The Dukes of Hazzard
Oh, wow! You're going to see CDB?! Have fun! *jealous*
-
Forum Migration
I may attempt to upgrade the forums to the 4.0+ version this weekend. If it doesn't work, I'll roll it back to the current version. So, if by Sunday, things haven't changed, you'll know it went as well as Rosco trying to perform the same jump the Duke boys did.
-
Forum Migration
Ok, thanks. I'll fix that when I get home from work tonight. I think editing is only available for 10 minutes. I'll bump that up to an hour.
-
Sonny's Website & Facebook Page
For anybody that doesn't know, Sonny has a website run by his manager Scott Dickison: SonnyShroyer.com He also has a Facebook page, so swing by and Like it if you're on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SonnyShroyerOfficialPage
-
2015 Fleetwood Country Cruize-In Cast Appearances - Ontario, Canada
On June 6th &7th, John, Tom, Rick, Sonny, and Tom Sarmento will be at the Fleetwood Country Cruize-In in London, Ontario, Canada. Check out the website for more info: http://www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com/
-
Forum Migration
I upgraded the forums to 3.4.8. Let me know if any of you experience any anomalies.
-
Forum Migration
I suppose that qualifies as "musical". LOL.
-
Forum Migration
Yes, all warning points will be torn up if you perform a free concert at the Boar's Nest. If you have no musical talent, you can wash dishes in the back.