Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Yup youre both right:) Good job!
  2. Luke trembled under his hand. He was starting to cry again and he hated himself for that. His eyes shifted down, looking at a loose floorboard as if it would stand up and talk at any moment, at the same time begging himself to keep his composure. It didn't seem to work though as two large tears escaped his eyes. "Why Bo? Sara never did nothin' but good...t' everyone...wh-why?!" He choked again his hands flying to his eyes in a vain attempt to hold back his tears.
  3. Luke sighed. "Cassie comin'...an' everything...just...made me...miss Sara.." he choked slightly as he mentioned her name shaking his head.
  4. Luke sighed. "Just...today...everything...you know."
  5. beer (donuts and beer-what the Dukes eat for breakfast every Saturday with Cooter)
  6. I believe the answers are The Return of the Mean, Green Machine and The Ransom of Hazzard County.
  7. Luke stopped what he was doing unconsciously. "Sorry...just...thinkin bout things I guess."
  8. It's up and running. It looks great. Scott did a fantastic job! www.johnschneideronline.com It tells about the upcoming appearance in NJ with Catherine Bach too...check it out.
  9. "How can I? You constantly remind me," retorted Luke, washing his mug, rubbing the back of his neck as he stared out the window.
  10. Luke smirked back at him. "Cute Bo. Real cute." He got up, crossing to the sink to wash out his mug.
  11. Luke gave a small smile knowing that was true. He sighed softly just thinking over the events of the day. "I suppose yer right."
  12. In my opinion, it does put the pressure on...BUT at the same time it gives me a new goal to reach for (outdo last time). I'll be honest though...when I miss one...it upsets me because I AM competetive by nature and tend to be hard on myself when I make a mistake... and here Rog and everybody...which of these were on the show? (no consulting your notebook!) Benny the Quill or Lenny the Quill Indian Creek or Indian Lake (episode names) Vance vs. Coy or Coy vs. Vance
  13. Luke nodded a little sitting down beside him again. "Guess I'm just a worry-wort anymore..."
  14. His nurse Sara was filling out some forms in the hallway. Looking up she smiled softly at him. "Hi Bo."
  15. Luke sighed, but nodded a little. "Sorry," he murmured.
  16. Luke nodded slightly giving his brother a last lingering look, before allowing his eyes to drift weakly shut.
  17. Luke lay down obediently. "Will...will you stay...til I fall asleep?" he asked sounding a lot like a scared child.
  18. "Just in case," explained Luke. It'll help with the pain...and the swelling too I hope."
  19. Luke got up getting some painkiller out of the cabinet, getting a glass of water also, and taking them to Bo. carefully he put the pills in his mouth and held the water to his lips. "That should help." He supposed he was being a little over-cautious. Truth was though, Luke had learned the hard way that his loved ones could be torn from him in an instant. He wasn't letting that happen again. Not on his watch.
  20. Luke hissed. "Sorry...guess we best leave that ice on a might longer." He carefully put it back in place. "If the swellin ain't gone by tomorrow we best have Doc take a look." In the back of his mind he really wanted to rush Bo to the doc. Now. Just in case, but he said nothing of his fears.
  21. Luke swallowed. "I am a little tired," he admitted. "Just don't seem t' have the energy I used t'."
  22. Luke gave her a small smirk, removing the towel and gently touching his hands to see if the swelling had gone down any.
  23. "Well, he ain't gonna wanna enter no boxin' match for a few weeks...but I don't think he broke nothin...cept some blood vessels maybe from the looks of the bruises startin..." answered Luke.
  24. Luke nodded slightly laying back against his pillows with a long sigh.
  25. "The punching bag decided to hit back..." said Luke softly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.