Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. CAPITOL CITY
  2. If I could only pick one all-time favorite scene it would be Christmas Eve at the Duke farm. I could probably think of quite a few that would be tied for second. Bo and Luke returning in season 5 was awesome. Everybody singing Y'all Come with Loretta is right up there too. Jesse plowing the Back 40 with Maudeen and Miz Tisdale riding wheelies always brings a smile to my face. I love the still site in High Octane. Wow! The more I think, the more I'd come up with.
  3. Cletus can never manage to ZIP his lips.
  4. smoke
  5. the ridge runners are X moonshiners.
  6. candle
  7. Jesse finished the Back 40 and returned to the farmhouse after putting Maudeen back in the barn and rewarding her with fresh water and food. They were both exhausted but satisfied that another field had been plowed....his favorite of the 3 big fields, the back 40....and the only one he insisted NOT be done with a tractor because it would break Maudeen's heart. He grabbed a glass and drew some water, gulping it down quick and then drew some more. He walked out to the porch and sat down with the water, planning on sipping this glass a little slower. His eyes scanned in all directions and suddenly he noticed something he was surprised he didn't notice a few minutes ago when he got back. The General Lee was missing. Now, where in the world could those boys be?
  8. heavy (My wife's is but if you need something she has it)
  9. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in Music
    He's my number 2 of all time after Charlie Daniels.
  10. Hobie was always UNDER the influence
  11. wallet
  12. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in Music
    Hank Williams grandson has such a great voice. I just never liked a lot of his lyrics.
  13. blank
  14. SLEEPY City
  15. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in Music
    Not really. I'm not a big music guy. How has he been doing? Still making music I hope.
  16. NANCY Lou
  17. jud KILLER KANE
  18. Okay. That's fine. It's not a big deal. It's just that seeing it hurts a little when I bump into it. It helped when I started it but is now a bit of a distraction. I just request that folks stop posting so it slowly works it's way to the bottom. Are you able to close (edit: lock may be the better word) it so nobody else can post? Let me repeat myself: I am very appreciative for all the comfort it provided and thank those who have posted their love and sympathy.
  19. You need your IDENTIFICATION to get your mail in Hazzard.
  20. I just want to thank everybody who has been so loving and supportive. The HazzardNet is such an amazing and caring place. My difficult journey is evolving and I am starting to make adjustments. For example, we got a lot of sympathy cards but I have put them away in a box because keeping them out forever wouldn't be emotionally healthy....(at least for me. There's no right or wrong way to heal so it might work for others). Anyway, I request that this thread be deleted. I think it would be better for me (like with the sympathy cards) if I moved on from the thread. Hoss or MM, if you want to wait a day or 2 for final thoughts before deleting that would be fine but this will be my last post on the thread. It has done it's job by bringing me comfort. Thank you again everybody for all the love and support! ❤
  21. The Dukes bought their GAS at Cooter's.
  22. I think they were just a singing couple weren't they?...not sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.