Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Have you been into Hobie's Finest or did you drink some of my expired buttermilk...or both? It's Chase Elliott!!!
  2. wagon wheel
  3. INDIAN caves
  4. Chuck Berry
  5. Monday is the big day....the Great American Eclipse...high in the sky.....almost as high as Bo Duke jumping the General Lee. Happy 64th birthday on April 8 Bo! YEEEHAAWWW!
  6. You never catch me with a magazine like that. I would subscribe to a Charlie Daniels magazine....is that Jack's brother? Or maybe a Hobie's Finest magazine.
  7. EMMA tisdale ❤
  8. candy bar
  9. AMOS stigger...crop duster
  10. World War
  11. Thanks for correcting my spelling. It's a shame you can't get into totality but won't be a big deal if it's going to be cloudy.
  12. LOL This Roger Duke guy is weird. Who cares about the price of used cats?
  13. Here's one for you. When the outhouse blew up during archery target practice, what did Luke say the pieces of paper flying in the air were?
  14. This surprises me considering the price of used cats.
  15. Spike, did you ever find out if you are going to be in totality for the eclipse on Monday? How about you Skipper? I'm wondering if Spike is north of it and Skipper is south of it.
  16. I know I'm going to be on them eventually. Have you ever had any side effects?
  17. sea
  18. daisy's YELLOW car went off kissing cliff
  19. beaudry boys are from TENNESSEE
  20. race horses
  21. diamonds in the ROUGH
  22. Rocky Top
  23. Well, at least there was one kid in that class who was raised right. I had it growing up too and still like it but never buy it. Right now I'm trying to eat right because I am borderline for needing cholesterol and blood pressure meds. I'm getting ready to turn 64 and am happy that I am on no meds and want to keep it that way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.