Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. TURBOCHARGER (since Hoss just mentioned Cale)
  2. It's official. I'm worried about Hobie. Let's hope we hear from him. The sooner the better.
  3. The Mean Green Machine. Which was on the show.....Lucky Larry's Auto Parts or Western Auto Hardware Store?
  4. jumpin' OVER the creek
  5. highway
  6. elton LOGGINS
  7. ocean
  8. Approaching 2 weeks without him. That's the problem with forums. You just never know if someone needs a break from life or if there is a bigger issue. I had his phone number but can't find it. Maybe it will pop up. I'm usually pretty organized so I'm surprised I can't find it.
  9. GARY baxley
  10. road rage
  11. EVERY friday night on cbs
  12. Probably just busy mixing up a few batches of his Finest. Fall is a busy season for him. Folks need his XXX to keep warm in the winter so demand for it is high this time of year.
  13. weapons
  14. Breaker breaker, how 'bout ya Hobie, ya got yer ears on good buddy? Startin' to worry a little bit here.
  15. Hi Randall! Welcome to the HazzardNet. How long have you been a Dukes fan?
  16. I never saw that but I can guess how it went because the same thing happens to all situation comedies. The first 2 years are funny. Then they run out of material and the next two years are jokes about sex. Then the next 2 years are even nastier jokes about sex. The Dukes did the opposite. You never heard anybody joking about Enos's virginity or how many illegitimate kids Luke had, except in the first few episodes. You never see something get cleaner nowadays. I'm glad the Dukes did.
  17. vomit
  18. hazzard is in the southern APPALACIAN mountains
  19. spider
  20. that doberman in repo men was VICIOUS
  21. insurance
  22. You are right. It would have worked better if they had Duke characters like Garrett Duke, Skipper Duke, Philip Duke and Roger Duke.
  23. THADIUS hogg
  24. safety

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.