Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    It's a lot simpler than NASCAR. Just kidding Garrett. It is easy though. Just root for Kawasaki. They are the green motorcycles.
  2. Everybody staying up until midnight Tuesday? I always do. Mrs Duke doesn't.
  3. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Hey Garrett, maybe you should take up pro dirt bike racing until NASCAR starts up again.
  4. luke is more INTELLIGENT than bo
  5. lamb
  6. take 'ER EAZY greezy (cooter quote)
  7. I still haven't watched the Christmas ep yet. I'll get it in before New Year's.
  8. ABANDONED AIRSTRIP season 3
  9. Europe
  10. Good for you Spike. I hope everybody is having a great Christmas!
  11. Three
  12. Y'ALL come (Loretta Lynn)
  13. We love you MM. I hope you are having a great birthday. You deserve it. Thank you so much for all you do.
  14. It's a little past midnight here. I can't hear any bells on the roof. I hope you folks are having more luck than me.
  15. WHOA! (Jesse trying to get Maudeen to stop)
  16. Punk Rock
  17. teddy bear
  18. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Good to hear from you Garrett. We've all taken breaks so it's no biggie. It's just nice to hear you are okay. Sorry about your Bears. Steelers are doing better but they won't be able to beat the Bills and Chiefs in the AFC playoffs. In fact they play the Chiefs Christmas Day. Woops, talking about NFL on a NASCAR thread. Santa is going to catch me being naughty.
  19. Detroit
  20. I did the same thing. Enos was someone I related to the most. He was my favorite from the start but as I got older Jesse took over. By the time I joined HazzardNet Jesse was definitely my favorite....and always will be at this point in my life.
  21. RogerDuke replied to Garrett Duke's topic in NASCAR
    Really missing Garrett ๐Ÿ˜”
  22. no UMBRELLAS needed in hazzard (never rained once)
  23. cookie
  24. It was quite an adjustment for fans back then to get used to Coy and Vance....and quite a celebration when Bo and Luke came back. For those of us who were fans when the show originally aired the folks of Hazzard felt like family....and still do. And folks who became fans after the show stopped airing had the same thing happen. I hope you are starting to feel the same way. There is just something about the folks in Hazzard that make you feel as if you know them. Hopefully you will become a lifelong fan and keep the tradition alive. It is a timeless show.
  25. hazzard SQUARE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.