Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Jessica Simpson proud of Daisy Duke performance (Moldova.org)
You won't be getting any hate mail from me for that post...LOL
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
Ouch...this is awkward. I don't know if three people have ever missed one before. That little boy grew tall 5 seasons later and became Rodney Mofett from "Boar's Nest Bears". What was Enos promoted to on "The Ransom of Hazzard County"? (I'm not sure I'd use the word "promotion" but that's what Boss called it)
-
Duke or Dupe
texasdaisy09, B.L., Daisy and daisyxenos got all three right. You're right Daisy. Aunt Kate was mentioned in two episodes. I'm guessing there was two, one in England and one in America...unless of course she moved. Which of these were on the show? Julius Berg Company or Samuel Crenshaw's Dry Cleaners Chickasaw Drive-In Movie Theater or Tri-Counties Amusement Park Leona Duke or Livinia Duke
- Word Association
-
Name that episode!
Denver C, dukefan and daisyxenos all got it right. In this episode Rosco inherits ten dollars.
-
Favorite Rosco quotes
For some reason it seems like this quote might be from the same scene when Rosco's in a car with some bad guys and he's trying to warn the Dukes (who are driving ahead of them) that's there's danger. He sees a hawk and says "That looks like the chicken hawk that's been killing all those chickens" and then shoots at it. Let me know if my memory serves me right or not SRPC
-
Real Life Spooky Stories
About 15 years ago, the school district where I have lived my whole life added on to their high school. Since the high school and middle school were only about 100 feet from each other they decided to connect the two together. After the addition was completed, the night time janitors began reporting strange noises and dramatic temperature drops that would only last a few seconds. As time went on, odd things continued to happen and then some of the janitors started seeing the ghosts of a little boy and young woman dressed in old fashioned clothes. The sightings and oddities occcured at an ever increasing rate. I wouldn't have thought too much of it because I'm not really a believer of such things but since I knew (and trusted) all of the people who were witnessing these things, it made me do some serious thinking. After awhile all of the janitors got together and hired some sort of lady who specialized in that sort of thing and she went in and determined that the heavy equipment that was sent in to dig up the sight for the addition had disturbed some bones that were laying in the area. In fact, the suspected sight of the bones was the area of the addition where the most bizzare things had occured. Of course the school superintendent did everything he could do to keep things quiet but he was unsuccessful and soon the whole community knew about it. I wish this story had a more dramatic ending but it doesn't. Since I worked at the school at the time, I spent some time at night sitting in the halls hoping to see or hear something but never did. In a few months time, the sightings and sounds occured less frequently until they stopped completely. The thing that struck me the most was hearing the detailed descriptions of the numerous incidents from several people who I knew and trusted. Since I never witnesed anything myself, I still have my doubts. Still, considering the ammount of incidents and trustworthy witnesses involved, I'll always wonder about the haunted school.
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
Nice job Denver C and B.L. Thanks for the quote Denver C. I think you might have even gotten it word for word. Also from "One Armed Bandits", there was a little boy inside the General Lee who spat on the back window. What other episode was he on? (Hint: He had a large roll in this season 6 ep, not just a little bit part)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
You both got two out of three. I said that one was a toughie and I wasn't kidding. Daisy's Aunt Clara was mentioned on "Sittin' Dukes". Daisy also had an Aunt Kate mentioned on season 3...(one of the two episodes mentioned below) Which of these were on the show? Marybelle's Cake shop or Ellie's Beauty Salon. Marigold Marsh or Pine Creek (episode names) Uncle Jesse's Dilemma or To Catch a Duke
- Word Association
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Favorite Rosco quotes
My guess would be that they pretty much kept to the script at first but then took a few more liberties later. What do they call it, ad libbing or something like that? I do know that Waylon changed a lot of the writer's material....thankfully I suppose because I'm sure the writers didn't speak redneck as well as old Waylon.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
ROFL That's funny Daisy. B.L., daisyxenos, texasdaisy09 and Daisy all got all 3 right. Which of these were on the show? Luke's brother Jude or Luke's brother Jud Daisy's Aunt Hortense or Daisy's Aunt Clara Jeremiah Duke or Charles Duke III (The Daisy's Aunt one is a toughie. The answer can be found on "Sittin' Dukes" from season 7)
-
Name that episode!
texasdaisy09, Denver C and dukefan all got it right. Jesse's moonshine still explodes and Cooter gets covered with mash.
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
Cale has good taste in cars. The car he had that turbocharger in was a white 1969 Dodge Charger.
-
Nameless Hazzard Holiday!!!
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on my way to the Boar's Nest now to join the party. See ya there!!
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
Niedecker's Egg Farm