Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Nameless Hazzard Holiday!!!
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on my way to the Boar's Nest now to join the party. See ya there!!
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
Niedecker's Egg Farm
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
Grady Byrd
- The Official Photo Caption Thread
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
I agree.....and the RV ends up in the drink at the end......
- Word Association
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
Nascar (I put it all in capital letters like it's supposed to be but when I hit "Post Reply" it turns to lower case)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Favorite Rosco quotes
Hey dukefan, he's actually said that in several episodes. I liked it so much I used to have the episodes he said it in written down. To be truthful, I'm not sure how many times he said "ten ordinary men". Most of the time he just said "an ordinary man" so you might be right that "ten" was only from that episode. In any event, that was a clever line. I wonder if it was originally the idea of a writer or James Best himself.
-
Hazzard Dictionary
Possum on a gumbush Something to say when something surprises you
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
Yeeeehhhhhaaawwwwww
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
night (hey B.L., check out Duke or Dupe. I got three toughies for ya, LOL....well at least the first one's tough) )
-
Duke or Dupe
All three of you missed the first one. The Amazon Archery Club was from season 7. Which of these were on the show? B.L. Davenport or L.B. Davenport B.B. Davenport or J.J. Davenport Jeeter Davenport or Scooter Davenport
-
Name that episode!
That's right. In this season 1 episode, an old female friend of Jesse's reminded him that she saved him from the feds in 1936.
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
I agree. That was Cletus's first appearance on the show.
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
Hazzard Junkyard
-
Musical Chairs
Green Green Grass of Home (Johnny Cash and others)
-
Duke or Dupe
B.L. and daisyxenos both got all 3 right. Which of these were on the show? Straight Arrow Archery Shop or Amazon Archery Club Low Cut Lane or High Top Road (episode names) Road Pirates or Hazzard Halloween
-
Word Association
field (as in Sally Field)
-
Dukes of hazzard word game....
Ernie Ledbetter
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
That's the one where Bo and Luke found a Bugs Bunny doll in a tree that had been dropped from a plane. It was full of stolen diamonds. A lady thief was posing as a reporter named Della Dawn to try to get close to the Dukes and get it back.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
What episode?
If I was going to recommend a season to somebody who was only planning on buying one season of Dukes, I would recommend seasons 2,3 or 4. These are the years that the show was in the prime of it's life.
-
Word Association
Burt Reynolds