Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
R. M. S. Titanic might claim more lives
What? Where did you hear that?
-
A-Z Game
There was also a hot Dodge Charger on xXx.
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Cooter's hats
It would be nice to have one of each. Skipper Duke has a lot of Skipper hats.
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
But I bet Jim's XXX doesn't taste as good as yours. Making the Finest takes a high level of talent.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
Hmm, I think you might be right that he does resemble Enos but you still have a million times more talent than me so I don't have the right to be critical. He's still a work of art and so is the car. Thanks for posting the pictures.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Miz Emma TISDALE (my secret crush)
-
Word Association
chicken (what part of Daisy's chicken does Enos love best?!)
-
A-Z Game
RICKY RUDD (mentioned on Undercover Dukes with other NASCAR drivers)
-
The last 24 hours
The back of your car? That's actually a bit convenient since you can put it in the tank if you run out of gas. It sounds like you have blended two episodes together: Follow That Still and High Octane. (Hope you don't mind my creative editing by deleting the word "lot".)
-
R. M. S. Titanic might claim more lives
No she's not new to it but she must have thought that the level of cruelty in the jokes was exceptional or she wouldn't have mentioned it.
-
Pray For Jimmie Johnson and Family
Oh my goodness. Yesterday there was a story on the national news about 3 people dying a violent death in a home and two of them were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary that day. But they didn't give names. My guess would be that this is it.
-
A-Z Game
Cooter had some ORANGE paint back in '79.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Jamie LEE Hogg
-
The last 24 hours
Belated happy birthday Spike! A weird weather day. Sunny then downpour. Sunny then downpour. We need the rain. People up on Lake Erie get their water from the lake but us country folks have wells.
-
Word Association
church (Last I knew the Boar's Nest in Georgia is a church now)
-
R. M. S. Titanic might claim more lives
Every news story seems to come with a conspiracy theory but that's not the same thing as making fun of the people who died though. Speaking of Princess Diana, I think I just watched an ep with a portrait of her in front of the Hazzard Post Office. If memory serves me right, James Best painted it.
-
A-Z Game
take this job and shove IT
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
And I'll testify that you are very skilled at it. In fact, I'll even say that you are outstanding in your field!
-
A-Z Game
Hobie drank shine in a GALLON jug.
-
R. M. S. Titanic might claim more lives
I would guess that would be right. I haven't heard anything about whether or not they had sensors to warn them a collapse was inevitable.....probably not. I hope they didn't. My wife is upset with Facebook. She said there are a lot of people on it who are making fun of them for various reasons. There is likely justifiable criticism for ignoring safety concerns but no death is funny.