Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. I'm using a tablet that must be 20 years old. I tried your instructions but haven't had any luck. Next time my grandson is over I'll see if he can figure it out.
  2. I always struggle with tech and new things. Does anybody know if there is a Recent Posts section that I am missing?
  3. We lost another one....so sad. I was thinking he played in 5 Dukes episodes but you don't usually get these things wrong. Being in One Armed Bandits makes him a big part of Dukes history....even though it wasn't a big role. I was so mad because he came to visit the local college and I didn't know he was going to be there until right after he left.
  4. What a strange coincidence that the only two times I have ever missed a birthday were both Tom's and both due to technical issues. Belated happy birthday Luke.
  5. Georgia on my mind
  6. Now if only I can figure out how to find the Recent Posts thingie.
  7. Now we need to work on getting Garrett back.
  8. And you folks thought I left the farm to go race in the NASCAR circuit.
  9. I'm back! Thanks to Hobie for your help!
  10. BOSS BIG BILLIE tucker
  11. RogerDuke replied to Skipper Duke's topic in Movies
    What a strange coincidence. My wife is watching it right now. I'm using another TV to watch MotoGP motorcycle racing.
  12. corn
  13. Sunday is going to be a tough day. Happy birthday in Hazzard Heaven Cooter. We sure miss you.
  14. Looks like another birthday for Big Ed Sunday!
  15. gums
  16. 91 now! Happy birthday to Hazzard's favorite lawman. Sonny is the only DOH star I have met twice. He is amazing! Luv ya Buddy Roe! Possum on a gumbush! Grits and Greens strike again!
  17. wig (Boss was selling LL wigs)
  18. The world lost a legend. My favorite Dolly song is Islands in the Stream. I always liked her but never was a superfan. And of course she has a Hazzard connection with her sister Stella appearing on the show.
  19. coal mines (Like they have in Hazard Kentucky)
  20. I had to look up who he was.
  21. You watched the whole thing? Did Cooter steal Limo One again?
  22. Tennessee
  23. blanket
  24. Looks like a big Indy car race in Washington DC today. I have other plans but I'm going to check the time. Hopefully I'll get to catch some of it. update: Looks like it's starting around 1:15 EST.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.