Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Battle of Bull Run I think
  2. I need a hint cos my first conclusion would be most battles
  3. General Stonewall Jackson? I'm taking a stab in the dark here my dvd wouldn't play last time i tried to watch that one
  4. Gah ya twisting my brain here Lori. I'm good but not that good I need a hint Can I cheat on these? I subscribed to a civil war magazine a while back and just got my first two issues.
  5. Rocky Marlow?
  6. Bo, Luke and Cooter I got my little black book mixed up with Daisy's who am I?
  7. Adam and Esther Venable Hazzard County Gospel Church Abandon Hazzard Elementary School
  8. I've never counted them but I've heard there is 12
  9. I'd like to add my christmas wishes to everyone here on hnet. I have been hanging around for two years now and it's been a blast! B.L
  10. Blackberry farm Axtell Bail Bonds Meadow Brook Road
  11. I agree with DaisyMae.
  12. Ben Wilkenson Bottomless River Road Boss's father
  13. Hogg's Frozen Fritter's Inc Hazzard Pond Pokerville Pass
  14. shoot I shoulda known that *smacks forehead* '10 Million Dollar Sheriff' is one of my favorite episodes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.