Who am I??

LoriDavenport

Ok ok I thought up of another little game thats fun, its the Who Am I game, you post clues to a character off the dukes (enaniment objects included.) and if you guess who it is right then you post more clues. here goes the first one...

Im the youngest of the Duke cousins, Im the one who has the trademark,"YEEHAA!!!" when we jump, Im known to be sensitive at times too, who am I?

(we'll start out with the easy ones first lol)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Julie, although it was a Ledbetter, it was Ernie Ledbetter.

(ya'll if I make a mistake please correct me lol)

Im fat, drive a catillac, and I wear a white suit, Rosco P. Coltrane is my brother-in-law Who am I??

Boss Hogg

I am in every episode but you only see my hands and I have opinons of everything going on.

See told ya B!! Lol well I heard somewhere it was Ernie then It was Honest John, I just dont know lol... Now I do remember seeing Ernie in Luke's Love Story, when Amy walked out with him..I swear I wouldn't have took her back!!

Im the Duke boys' Uncle. i the patriarch of the family, I always have something wise to say, Im an old time ridge runner, who am I?