Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. barbed wire
  2. *hangs head in shame* I guess I'll have to try a little harder from now on and redeem myself
  3. Morgan's Airfield Quicksand Road Road Pirates
  4. They also used to put like their milk down the well to keep it cool I have heard my gramma talk about her Mama doing that all my life
  5. I'm taking a stab in the dark on this first one the others im pretty sure about Cross Creek Road Swift Creek Route 7-11
  6. Am I allowed to submit something I wrote a while back and posted here?
  7. Dixville County Wild Hollow Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane
  8. A) Haunted House C) Rosco I agree with Alex on this one it was Plumbers This is probably wrong Min but I think Bo got knocked out by the still 6 bars (just guessing)
  9. Congratulations Daisy that's awesome!!!.....Roger I know first hand just how tough it is to get 30 in a row correct ...... I think I might have at least that now maybe more lol I'm just too lazy to count and find out.
  10. J.D. Hogg's Used Cars Peach Tree Lane Bye, Bye Boss
  11. *covers her mouth with one hand snickering at Bo then wadding up a ball of paper tossing it across the room watching it bounce off Bo's head*
  12. *smirks listening to the Duke cousins*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.