Everything posted by B.L. Davenport
-
Travel Light and Come Well Balanced(Doc Holliday Comes Through Hazzard)
In the town of Sleepy City the doctor's house keeper/nurse Abigail was hanging some sheets to dry. The two Dukes pulled up outside the little clapboard house that served as the doctor's place of residence and his medical practice. They jumped from the buckboard going around back of it pulling the unconscious Doc Holiday out carrying him toward the door. Jeremiah saw Abigail and called to her "Abigail we got a man shot is the doc here?" Abigail dropped the sheet she was about to hang on the clothes line back in the basket and hurried to the two Duke men opening the door for them to carry Doc Holiday inside "no I'm sorry Doc's out at the Tinker farm Miz Tinker's havin her baby but I'll do what I can for him. Just take him down the hall there and put him on the bed." The Dukes carried their unconscious cargo to the room down the hall and layed him on the bed while the young woman gathered the things she would need to tend the gun shot wound.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
agents
-
Word Association
Actors
-
Duke or Dupe
Joe's Hardware Route 49 Miss Tri-Counties
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Hogg Mining Company Possum Hill Cedar City
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Ice cream
-
Word Association
outage
-
Duke or Dupe
Bill's Gas Mount Vernon Highway Boss's motorcycle chop shop
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
(lol well to be honest Daisy I'm not positive on my second answer either)
-
Duke or Dupe
Deacon Lyle Perkins Big Bass Bog Rosco's Mama
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Hotchkiss Funeral Home on Riskin Avenue Lulu's Uncle Jasper Jude Emery
-
A note...
(ROFL It's not a bad word Roger I looked it up cos I didn't know what it meant either)
-
Duke or Dupe
Attorney Jim Bronke Stillson Canyon Officer Daisy Duke
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
tulips
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
I'm just guessing on these first two Shorty's All Night Rib Shack and Pool Hall on Swamp Road Walter's Paint Shop in Possum Hollow Dixie Deli
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread