Everything posted by B.L. Davenport
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Where did this Quote come from?
I'll give it a shot too I haven't watched much Dukes in a while *gasp* so I'll test what I remember.
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
gold fish
-
Duke or Dupe
Rockville Lester Crabb Buck Owens
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Jefferson Davis Hogg
-
Word Association
Donald Duck
-
Duke or Dupe
Hogg's Greeting Card Printing Company Placid County Find Loretta Lynn
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Hazzard Hoe Down Questions/feedback
Wow it has a name? LOL I just learned the play that way by example I learn more that way than by being told how to do something.
-
Hazzard Hoe Down Questions/feedback
Ok to cut down on any confusion or misunderstandings I'm going to put an example of how to rp so we're all on the same page. Luke: Bo look out! *shouts pointing at the sky as a helicopter beads down on Bo.* Bo: *lays on the ground on his belly hands covering his head*
-
Word Association
pecans
-
Duke or Dupe
Benny the Quill Indian Creek Coy vs. Vance
-
Word Association
cookies
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Find Loretta Lynn
-
Word Association
candle
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Widow Baxley (I think) Clover Crossing Hoyt Axton
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread