Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Hogg's Friendly Fertilizer Company Maple Street Sheriff Emmit "Spike" Loomis
  2. miss piggy
  3. I know who it was drawn for too Sheriff but I was trying to give someone else a chance to guess. Now if noone gets it with your hint somethin's bad wrong lol. BL
  4. Element Chart
  5. Great art work there Chet, I used to draw all the time but was never that good at it. BL
  6. I'll take a stab at it Rog *steps up bravely clearing throat* Silas Whittman Farm Putnam's Creek Milford County (I would have answered these already but I somehow missed the posting of them lol)
  7. Hogg's Abandoned Ice House Sunset Lake A Boy's Best Friend (Roger haven't you already asked these and the three before these or did I just dream that up lol?)
  8. I have to agree with Chet somewhat here. I know of one author not calling any names but they currently have 7 RR's going. Now who can work on that many stories at once and them be of any quality? I sure can't. The quality of the stories being written isn't about whether or not spell check is used either or correct grammar for that matter but just the story itself is hard to follow, but like has been said not everyone can be pleased and it's for the writer's enjoyment but if they want people to read it then I personally think the writer should make an extreme effort to make the story readable as far as understanding it goes. That being said I don't read those stories in which I know the author's style and I don't like it for one reason or another and if I find a story that the title catches my attention but then I find out I can't follow it for some reason I simply do not read it. That's just my two cents though. BL
  9. Deacon Lyle Perkins Mud River Road The Rustlers
  10. Saw Mill Road Hazzard Marsh Cooter's cousin Tyrone

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.