Q. John Schneider made a brief appearance in the 1989 movie 'Speed Zone' aka. 'Cannonball Fever', but which one of the regular Dukes cast appeared in the 1984 movie 'Cannonball Run II'?.

That would be Catherine Bach.

I've only seen parts of that movie but I remember one part where somebody says to Burt Reynolds, "We could always use a black Trans Am." And he says, "Nah, that's been done before." LOL

At least, I think that bit is from that movie. Hoss, please tell me if I'm wrong. LOL

I'll leave my original question open to see if the others agree with you or not.

I've only seen parts of that movie but I remember one part where somebody says to Burt Reynolds, "We could always use a black Trans Am." And he says, "Nah, that's been done before." LOL

At least, I think that bit is from that movie. Hoss, please tell me if I'm wrong. LOL

To answer your question, MaryAnne, I missed the first half hour when they showed it the other night, so I had to look it up. The Burt Reynolds quote is from the first 'Cannonball Run' (1981). You can see it at about 9:28 in this video:

The Cannonball Run (1981) part 1/7

There are a few '81 Trans-Ams in the first movie that you're sure to like, including these two police cars:

pdvd0007ve.jpg

pdvd0572ra.jpg

Looks like Rosco's lightbar on the blue one, but we're getting off topic now :).

Well done to everyone who said Ernie Hudson. Dukefan1 was correct about the episode, he played Avery in 'Dear Diary' and Winston Zeddmore in 'Ghostbusters'. According to IMDb, he's going to reprise his role in 'Ghostbusters 3', scheduled for 2012 - I'm not sure whether a new movie is good news or bad :). Here's a reminder of how he looked (next question below picture):

ernie11.jpg

Q. Which guest actor who also appeared in Dukes season 4 became a Star Trek commander?.

Leslie Easterbrook she played Madame Delilah in the fortune tellers just saw this episode the other day

You're so close there dukefan1, I should have asked about Leslie at the same time if I'd thought that far ahead :), but 'The Fortune Tellers' was from season 6. I'm looking for an actor from season 3 - I doubt you'll find it too hard to guess it now that Leslie's been eliminated :).

I know a little bit about the A-Team. There aren't many TV shows that I've loved in my lifetime but that was one of them.

Lance DeGault played Colonel Decker. He took Colonel Lynch's place chasing the A-Team. I can't remember who played Lynch but Lance is the guy you're looking for.

I love it when a plan comes together!!

(and I love it when I know a trivia answer)

I know a little bit about the A-Team. There aren't many TV shows that I've loved in my lifetime but that was one of them.

Lance DeGault played Colonel Decker. He took Colonel Lynch's place chasing the A-Team. I can't remember who played Lynch but Lance is the guy you're looking for.

I love it when a plan comes together!!

(and I love it when I know a trivia answer)

Even though I really didn't watch A-Team, I will agree with you Roger.