Hobie Hartkins
Veteran
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Meeting John Schneider
Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Meeting John Schneider
I got Jimmy Best's autograph and he didn't charge me a dime! You'll notice John made tons of money on that show just like they all did. Now, he's having to work just to get by ( The last I heard he was worth $200,000 ) and that shows a lack of maturity and class! I happen to know people in this club who are worth more than that! ....A LOT more! And they didn't have all the opportunities that John did! He was just irresponsible and let it slip through his fingers!
-
NASCAR question
No, the Giants are really in New Jersey! That's where they said jimmy Hoffa got buried, when they made the stadium!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Well My fellow Hazzardites, it's DOHD! I'm just about ready to open a cold adult Libation and then later on tonight, about 7pm cwntral ( The old DOH time) I'm going to watch some stuff off season 2! I might be bacl later to tell you what I'm watching or you guys can jump in here and tell us all what you're watching and we can have an unannounced watch party! ๐
-
A-Z Game
most of the people in Hazzard were KIND
-
Word Association
Hobie Hartkins! ๐คฃ
-
New Dukes Vehicles
I've got several things ( both major and minor) going right now, but I'll definitely be looking into buying one and having it painted correctly! I don't put my face on this site because of security reasons ( this is NOT a secure site!) but if I wind up getting a General, whether '69 or 26, I'll get a pic of me in my DOH shirt ( the Dukes farm house) and with me drinking a libation from my DOH beer glass, sitting on the door of my new General Lee!
-
New Dukes Vehicles
can I buy one of those anywhere. ???
-
NASCAR news
I like that " Bury the throttle"....lol! It reminds me of what Yopgi Bera said, " It ain't over til' it's over!"
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I'm watching the baseball game ( go Red Sox!) and imbibing....Natural Ice.....Ice beer is my fav.! ๐
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
OK fellow citizens of Hazzard! ( Hazzardites! :) ) I'm back and about to start on my 1st Natural Ice and watch the Yankees get killed by the Sox! I'm wondering about my beer though..... They say Natural Ice is the #1 Ice brew in America ( the world??) but I like it fine but not as well as Milwaukee's Best Ice! They say Natural Ice is the #! because of college kids drinking so much of it When I was in college, I drank Heineken, an expensive high brow foreign beer from Holland. I still like it and will still drink it but haven't had it in a long time. I've been drinking the " Cheap" stuff! ( notice the quotes...beer has gotten ridiculous in price!!) When I was poor I drank the expensive stuff and now I'm comfortable, I drink the cheap stuff....go figure! ( You guys feel free to psychoanalyze me on thisi if you want to! :) ) Hey cousin Roger I'm glad you're back and I'm hoping you could set me up with one of Emma's friends! Someone to go to the Boar's Nest and party with! :)
-
Across the Pond
This is true. Columbus is more pleasing for some reason to our Zionist rulers but Amerigo was the man. Columbus didn't even know where he was when he landed, ergo, calling the American " Indians" by a wrong name.....they were Asians!
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
I can't download it!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I'm kinda making it a verry long weekend aka DOHD, because my wife is off Friday, sat., etc. and so I'm starting an early celebration.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right now I'm enjoying some....err...liquid refreshment ( Natural Ice) and hoping, Meadow, you'll give me the green light in the future on some DOH DVD's worth buying, because I would like to have some back up!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
Right now, I'm imbibing a Natural Ice beer and watching Jeopardy and as I look into my crystal ball, I see me watching some Dukes later tonight and maybe I'll make a post about which episodes! Right now I'm finishing up number 1, and about to indule in #2.....they say it's always better the 2nd time....hmmmm....I wonder......I can't really remember.........you guys let me know what episodes you're watching on DOHD! HAPPY DUKES OF HAZZARD DAY ( DOHD) everybody!! ( welcome back Roger! You ought to come by the car lot and buy one of my little red buggies!!)
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
nah....I knew where you really were the whole time! Ha! Ha! Ha! ๐คฃ
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
no problem cousin.....and don't worry.....I won't say anything to anybody about where you were! ( camping out in the back of my car lot, with Emma Tisdale! ) ๐คฃ๐๐คฃ
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
He's fine folks. He just lost his original address that he signed in with, back during the War Between the States ( I think he's probably been on here that long!) ๐คฃ and can't log in. I'm trying to locate his original addy and get it to him!
-
Forums Updated To New Version - Things Will Look A Little Different Now
+1 !! Meadow we all love you and thank you!! :) ๐ฅฐ๐๐ฅฐ
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
I'm probably going to call him if I can find his number!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
Right now I'm enjoying a few adult beverages and watching TV. I'm also wondering what has happened to cousin Roger. Hey guys....do you know anything? I haven't seen him or his posts on here for a while now!
-
New Hazzardnet
Ok, I changed it from #666....well that was the right thing to do ! LOL! :)
-
New Hazzardnet
Thank you Meadow....We love you!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
What am I sdoing right now? I'm watching season 2, with Augie Deitwiler ( y'all remember that one) and of course.....staying true to my Hobieness, drinking fermented water and yeast....( otherwise known as Beer! :) ) This week I'm indulging in Natural Ice......the most popular ice beer in America! Hopefully ( and I haven't checked) we have other Hazzardites watching TDOH as well! :) Now....back to the show with Augie and my Natural Ice!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Well Meadow....I'll just hang out and wait a while before I make my move!