Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I'm using a tablet that must be 20 years old. I tried your instructions but haven't had any luck. Next time my grandson is over I'll see if he can figure it out.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I always struggle with tech and new things. Does anybody know if there is a Recent Posts section that I am missing?
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
We lost another one....so sad. I was thinking he played in 5 Dukes episodes but you don't usually get these things wrong. Being in One Armed Bandits makes him a big part of Dukes history....even though it wasn't a big role. I was so mad because he came to visit the local college and I didn't know he was going to be there until right after he left.
-
Happy Birthday Tom
What a strange coincidence that the only two times I have ever missed a birthday were both Tom's and both due to technical issues. Belated happy birthday Luke.
-
Duke Farm
Georgia on my mind
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
Now if only I can figure out how to find the Recent Posts thingie.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
Now we need to work on getting Garrett back.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
Me too!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
And you folks thought I left the farm to go race in the NASCAR circuit.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
I'm back! Thanks to Hobie for your help!
-
A-Z Game
BOSS BIG BILLIE tucker
-
9 to 5 (1980)
What a strange coincidence. My wife is watching it right now. I'm using another TV to watch MotoGP motorcycle racing.
- Word Association
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Sunday is going to be a tough day. Happy birthday in Hazzard Heaven Cooter. We sure miss you.
-
Happy Birthday Don Pedro Colley!
Looks like another birthday for Big Ed Sunday!
- Word Association
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
91 now! Happy birthday to Hazzard's favorite lawman. Sonny is the only DOH star I have met twice. He is amazing! Luv ya Buddy Roe! Possum on a gumbush! Grits and Greens strike again!
-
Word Association
wig (Boss was selling LL wigs)
-
R. I. P. Dolly Parton (1946- 2026)
The world lost a legend. My favorite Dolly song is Islands in the Stream. I always liked her but never was a superfan. And of course she has a Hazzard connection with her sister Stella appearing on the show.
-
Word Association
coal mines (Like they have in Hazard Kentucky)
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I had to look up who he was.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
You watched the whole thing? Did Cooter steal Limo One again?
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Looks like a big Indy car race in Washington DC today. I have other plans but I'm going to check the time. Hopefully I'll get to catch some of it. update: Looks like it's starting around 1:15 EST.