Okay, that last one might have been a little tough. Scratch D and E....the answer is one of the Hazzard County lawmen. Which one?

Speaking of lawmen...in "Too Many Roscos" how did the real Rosco get distinguished from the fake one at the end?

A) Rosco gave Boss the bags of money. A real crook wouldn't have done that.

B) The imposters mask started melting

C) Flash only barks angrily at bad guys never at Rosco.

That would be C. Flash Only Barks angrily at bad guys never at Rosco.

Okay, that last one might have been a little tough. Scratch D and E....the answer is one of the Hazzard County lawmen. Which one?

Speaking of lawmen...in "Too Many Roscos" how did the real Rosco get distinguished from the fake one at the end?

A) Rosco gave Boss the bags of money. A real crook wouldn't have done that.

B) The imposters mask started melting

C) Flash only barks angrily at bad guys never at Rosco.

A. The real Rosco gave the money back. He also pinched Boss's cheek. Khee!

I'm still ponderin' your other question about which lawman's personal car is shown in The Revenge of Hughie Hogg....

Wow Bo, that might be a record breaker...2 minutes for a correct answer. I guess somebody is home on this Hazzardnet.

Here's a question from "The Boar's Nest Bears"... Uncle Jesse mentioned coaching 4 boys in basketball when they were youngsters. They were Bo, Luke, Cooter and who? (Boy, I'd like to see some old footage of those games.)

Shucks Bo, it took you 3 minutes to get that one. You're getting slow in your old age. You're right, it's Enos.

Here's some old answers from questions I posted earlier that weren't responded to. In "Revenge of Hughie Hogg" it was Rosco's personal car that was on. It got beat up pretty bad but at least it didn't blow up like Enos's station wagon in another episode.

In "The Great Insurance Fraud" it was Boss who masterminded the scheme. Rosco wanted to vacation in Hawaii. Bottomless Lake was the lake featured.

Here's a question from "Boss Behind Bars". When the Beaudry's sabotaged Uncle Jesse's race car and made it look like Boss did it, it was their intention to get Boss put in jail so they could do what?

Ack! I fell behind here. LOL

I remember now it was Rosco's car in "The Revenge of Hughie Hogg" Which prompts this trivia quesiton...

Rosco had two different personal cars that we saw over the course of the show. One in the episode mentioned above and another in "To Catch a Duke." What make and model was each car?

Right Bo, it's Bo.

MaryAnne, I just saw the Hughie Hogg episode and didn't even pay attention to the kind of car it was. (hangs head in shame) Now I'm wondering what the make of Enos's station wagon was that blew up on "Enos in Trouble".

Here's a question from that episode. Enos was shown on the front page of an old newspaper from Los Angeles. Was the paper named The Los Angeles Times or Los Angeles Tribune?

You're right. It's Cooter's daughter (Episode title "Cooter's girl.") I think you just broke BoJamesDuke's record for the quickest correct answer.

Here's another. Two Dukes actually flew in "High Flying Dukes". Who were they? One flew in the plane and one flew on a rope ladder. By the way, flying in the General doesn't apply to this question. LOL