• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 7:37 PM, Skipper Duke said:

Dukes Trivia: Why was Buck Simmons and Mickey Larson hiding out in Hazzard County?

Still waiting for an answer to this one. Go ahead and reveal it Skipper. It's gone 3 weeks without being answered. 

Which 2 actors were the only ones to not miss a single episode in 7 years? 

19 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Still waiting for an answer to this one. Go ahead and reveal it Skipper. It's gone 3 weeks without being answered. 

Which 2 actors were the only ones to not miss a single episode in 7 years? 

Roger... The answer to yours is Denver Pyle(Uncle Jesse)and Sorrell Booke(Boss Hogg). Buck and Mickey held up a church Bingo game over in Greenville, and picked Hazzard County to hide in.

From Cooter's Confession: What is Hazzard's zip code? 

A) 00965

B) 12345

C) 99999

This is weird. The computer turned my B into a yellow face. I edited it and it did it again and I couldn't undo it. Ever weirder: it does this on another forum I do.....also with the B when I make a list. 

Edited by RogerDuke

2 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

From Cooter's Confession: What is Hazzard's zip code? 

A) 00965

B) 12345

C) 99999

This is weird. The computer turned my B into a yellow face. I edited it and it did it again and I couldn't undo it. Ever weirder: it does this on another forum I do.....also with the B when I make a list. 

Not sure what’s up with your B? :spin:

8 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Certain character combinations are automatically converted to emojis to save you having to go to the emoji button and add them in. I find it quite useful, but because the close bracket ')' character is used for a lot of the smiling emojis, it cuts down your options, especially with lists. You'd have a similar problem when you got to D.

Going forward, you could either use lowercase letters, i.e. a), b), c) etc., or you could put a space in between, i.e. A ), B ), C ).