Duke's clothes

morgan

Ok, it seems only Daisy change is clothes almost every episode; Jesse rarely, Luke sometimes have a different shirt (always squared but a little different colour).

Bo has always the same yellow shirt (sometimes with the blue one under): only in few episodes I saw him with another shirt: a red one in "Daisy's song" and one about Christmas...

• 2 weeks later...

lol yeah it does seem that their wardrobes only ever consist of what they wear in the show. Luke has blue whatever, be it plaid or solid, Bo has yellow and blue...I think he stole one of Luke's plaid shirts for the christmas...a green one that maybe Luke didn't like so much lol and a really wierd red one that just seemed like they were testing out what colours looked good on Bo lol. But, they rarely ever change their jeans...they're nearly always the same! And their belt buckles as well, i dont know if even they change lmao.

Yeah, Daisy is the only one that changes clothes. I loved Bo in that red shirt and wished they had let him change more. But I have noticed that Bo's jeans do change. They change color (at first they are light and then they seem to grow darker) and tightness (I guess you would call it that). Luke's jeans seem to stay the same though.

ya know, I don't think it's either actually. I think that they always had the Duke boys in the same clothing cause you could identify them more (or the fans could with their products). Some shows just don't like to change their characters clothing that much. I think Daisy was the only one that changed was because she was such a sex symbol back them. Guys wanted to see her in different tops and short shorts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
But, they rarely ever change their jeans...they're nearly always the same!

Bo always looked terrific in his jeans - even by the fashion of those days his were tight. Maybe he didn't change 'em, but he changed the way he packed 'em - usually to the left, but sometimes to the right and occasionally seems he just didn't know which side to put everything!

• 14 years later...
On 3/10/2007 at 10:02 AM, JESSI DUKE said:

My favorite Bo piece of clothing is his belt.

I would love to have that belt. I love the design

on it.

Cousin Jessi Duke... The maker is Terry Lankford. You can contact him to custom make you one. It is called a Sand Dollar. The belt will cost you $300 USD.

Edited by Skipper Duke
Spelled Jessi's last name wrong