Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. I got it on PlayStation 2 and Game Boy Advance. ๐Ÿ˜€ It's what introduced me to the franchise. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  2. You know I would get one of those actual Alan Hale Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Skipper hats if I could. What would you get if you could get a screen used Gilligan's Island prop?
  3. That brown Jeep in The Dukes of Hazzard Season 2 Witness for the Persecution, Season 2 The Runaway, Season 2 People's Choice and Season 3 Carnival of Thrills is all the same one?
  4. Skipper drives up on Garrett. "No way Garrett, you're not gonna beat me!" Decides to play Demolition Derby with Garrett's car.
  5. OSAGE County
  6. MEADOW Brook RD.
  7. KLINGER Ridge
  8. Next time there's an election for village IDIOT Boss will manage Rosco's campaign. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  9. I'm outta reactions. โค๏ธ
  10. The whole movie Escape From Alcatraz https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNMEFX2OshSOFQrkxrUKvbFMZ69jpL3K&si=FUTeIdZQSlmwrri3
  11. Skipper is in the final stretch. He sees the finished line coming up. He puts his heel to the steel, the pedal to the metal. He pushes his Shelby GT 500 Mustang as fast as it will go. He's sipping on Mr. Howell's Brandy Peaches Moonshine without a care in the world, well, except for 1 that is. To cross that finished line, get the 1st place winning money, the trophy and buy the S. S. Minnow II to continue the charter business.
  12. Road Pirate... Have you seen this movie? Played the game?
  13. In Moonrunners did the Hagg family never have food? When Beth Ann Eubanks told Uncle Jesse Hagg "Mr. Hagg, I can cook a little." He replied "Well, that's good. 'Cause a little is all we ever got to cook around here."
  14. Road Pirate... Awesome! Thanks for posting! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ
  15. FARMER Perkins
  16. Hazzard in Hollywood (2000) Bo:"Why don't you go see her? Yer here, she's here." Luke:"I don't think her husband would appreciate that Bo." ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bo:"Oh." ๐Ÿ˜‚
  17. DAISY Duke
  18. Season 2 Days of Shine and Roses Boss Hogg:"Beautiful dreamer, la de da de- Hey! How!? Rosco, you dodo!" ๐Ÿ˜‚
  19. BYRON Cherry (Coy Duke)
  20. I turned 39 today June 9. I'm old. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm getting Salt & Pepper hair. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  21. Skipper and his Shelby GT 500 Mustang are way ahead of the pack now. He's wondering what the Hazzard happened to everyone and where in the Hazzard they've all gone. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.