Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
A-Z Game
YUCHEE Swamp(Jude Emery)
-
Waylon Jennings
Some songs of Waylon that are my favorites, Goin' Down Rockin', and Never Say Die. Here's some lyrics from Never Say Die. There's snow on the mountain A fire down below No place to hide Now there is no place to go Seems like I'm surrounded by the trouble in the air If there's anyway out I can't find it anywhere But I'll never say die Some lyrics from Goin' Down Rockin' One foot on the mountain The other one in the street All kinds of trouble and I'm caught in between I can't change my way of doin' it It's gonna lay like it falls But if I can't go down rockin' I ain't gonna go down at all
-
Dukes Meet Bill Elliott
"That dang blasted orange clunker car, dag nab it! That thing has caused me more trouble around here than Delilah caused Samson after giving him that haircut! You lugnuts better try your best to catch Jesse Duke, or else, you'll be demoted to night watchmen at the Hazzard Gravel Pit! Now move you dipsticks, on the double you hear me!?" The Boss bellowed angrily. Cletus and Enos looking dejected reply in unison"Yes sir Mr. Hogg sir!"
-
A-Z Game
East and WEST(36)the highway leading in and out of Hazzard Square.
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Season 4 Double Dukes Uncle Jesse Duke:"Maybelle get me Cooter Davenport over to the garage." Cooter Davenport:"Hazzard Garage. Cooter Davenport speakin'." Uncle Jesse:"Cooter, this is Jesse Duke. Listen, you haven't seen anything of the boys have ya?" Cooter:"No sir. I ain't seen hide nor hair of 'em. What's up?" Uncle Jesse Duke:"I don't know. An' I don't like not knowin'."
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
Season 2 Mr. & Mrs.??? Mrs. Howell:"My name is Ms Wentworth and it will remain ms Wentworth until after the ceremony! Skipper:"Yes mam!" Mr. Howell:"Don't be stubborn Lovey! You were Mrs. Howell much longer than you were Ms Wentworth!" Mrs. Howell:"Is that a remark concerning my age ??"
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Lurene TUTTLE(Granny Annie Coggins)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Word Association
Pot Pies
-
The last 24 hours
I'm happy for you Hobie! Keep us posted.
-
A-Z Game
Stone QUARRY
- Word Association
- Word Association
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
Gilligan's Island Fun Fact: The Island that played the backdrop of Gilligan's Island in Season 1 (1964-1965) b/w episodes 1-36 is Sandy Cay in Bahamas. The Island that played the backdrop of Gilligan's Island in Season 2(1965-1966) and Season 3 (1966-1967) the color episodes 37-98 is Coconut Island in Hawaii.
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
Season 2 Meet The Meteor Professor:"Gilligan! Skipper! Don't go near that!" Gilligan:"It knows our names!" Skipper:"Gilligan, for goodness sakes, it's the Professor!" Gilligan:"It doesn't look like the Professor!" Professor:"Gilligan, Skipper, get away from there fast!" Skipper:"I wonder what he's worried about?" Gilligan:"Let's go find out. Fast!"
-
Word Association
Paul Hogan
-
The last 24 hours
Good luck Hobie! I hope it turns out ok for you. Not laughing cuz you have to have surgery. Laughing cuz of the new nickname you wrote.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
A-Z Game
DIPSTICK
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Season 1 Repo Men Waylon Jennings:"There was old Cooter, stickin' out like a bourbon bottle at a country revival." Bo:"Hang loose!" Luke:"If I was any looser, I'd be slidin' off the seat!" Waylon Jennings:"Meanwhile, old Rosco wasn't doin' to hot. Cuz if he wasn't careful, an' he tried to pass 'em, he'd end up with a lapful of racin' car, with old Cooter in it. The boys kept up the chase. While they were gettin' in deeper, old Rosco was gonna gettin' madder than an old wet hen!" Luke:"Sure hope you like Scrambled Eggs!" Bo:"What has that got to do with this?" Luke:"Where there's chickens, there's eggs!" Bo:"Sure was a funny place to put a barn!" Luke:"You try that fool stunt again, I'll find a funnier place to put one!"