Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. Cousin Roger Duke ... What about me Cousin Skipper Duke ?
  2. Skipper Duke replied to SonjaBudd's topic in Off Topic
    Cousin Roger Duke... Did I help this website make a comeback?
  3. Meadowmufn... You mean there's other things besides The Dukes of Hazzard?(gasp) lol.
  4. Sorry I am a month late! But better late than never as they say. Happy New Year everyone!
  5. It's a rubber band wrapped 'round his mouth, so he couldn't bite anybody.
  6. Yes Sorrell was like Alan Hale Jr. Skipper of Gilligan's Island. Neither actor minded being typecast. They both loved being their respective characters everywhere they went. Alan could always be seen walking around wearing that same blue jersey that same black hat the same khaki pants even the same blue shoes.
  7. Roth Potter... That picture of Bo and Luke is from Season 4. The end of Mrs. Daisy Hogg. With Boss and Uncle Jesse too. They are all outside the courthouse. It's the "When your own kin lets you down, it's gotta hurt." "Oh it does. It does Jesse. I wanna thank you kindly for your sympathy. I mean I know you know how I feel, and you don't know how lucky you are having 2 nephews who died and all criminals." "What do you mean, criminals!? Them boys ain't criminals!" "They ain't? Well, then, what else are they?" "Well, they're just good ol' country boys is all." "Though I'm glad there wasn't no wedding, ain't amazing how love can bring enemies together? Even for a short time. Especially in Hazzard County."
  8. Yeah. But my admin friends who help me run them got me back in and at the top position again.
  9. Boss JD Hogg... Roger Duke has to add me as a Facebook friend again and make my new Robert Broadhurst account an admin of the group. I was hacked/stolen on my original account Robert John Broadhurst II(Bobby John) and it has been reported and closed by Facebook and I was admin on that account. Roger needs to make me admin again on my new Robert Broadhurst account so that I can approve you Boss JD Hogg.
  10. Cool Boss JD Hogg. I will add you to it.
  11. Yeah. It's past 800 members now.
  12. Yep it sure sad news Boss JD Hogg!
  13. Cousin Roger... Yeah Tina Louise(Ginger Grant) is the sole survivor of the 7.
  14. Tough indeed Cousin Roger. 6 castaways are gone now. Only Tina Louise(Ginger) left. Oh btw(by the way) cousin, my old Facebook was hacked Robert John Broadhurst II(Bobby John). It has been stolen. Delete and block it from your Facebook and add my new account of Robert Broadhurst.
  15. Wow Cousin Garrett... You posted this on my Cousin Starr's birthday!
  16. Help please. Looking for HazzardNet member Bo James Duke's fanfiction Double Duke Trouble.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.