Skipper Duke
Active Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Sweating For The County
Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
In Season 2 Ghost of General Lee, I noticed Boss Hogg's safe in the Boars Nest office disappears and reappears during the scene when Phil and Ernie steal it while Daisy is tied up. It's there, then gone. After it shows them loading it into their stolen pickup truck, it is back again. Then when Luke busts in when him and Bo arrive, after Phil and Ernie leave, and asks her "You alright?" And she says "I am now." The safe is back again.
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
-
What TV Shows Do You Watch?
The Dukes of Hazzard(1979-1985) Gilligan's Island(1964-1967) The Andy Griffith Show(1960-1968)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
Folks there are some haters on Facebook who refuse tribute artists, remakes etc. But I don't let it deter me. I understand they are entitled to their opinion as it is their right, as much as it is my right to be a tribute artist. One recent hater said "Looks nothing alike." About my color episodes 37-98 Seasons 2-3(1965-1966/1966-1967)theme song tribute scenes. I did "The Skipper brave and sure" lyric scene from those color years. Anywho... Here is what I told him: Michael Andrysco Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I am a tribute artist just doing what I do for fun and to carry the torch in honor of Alan's memory. I am not trying to replace him. Because I know already that he is irreplaceable.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Waylon Jennings:"Now, y'all better pay attention. This here General Lee comin' atcha ain't." Moody:"We'll use this here fake General Lee fer a couple more bank heists, then dump it." Waylon:"While this here General Lee is, and it's lookin' fer the one that ain't. Except it's on the wrong road. But Daisy and Jesse ain't."
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Boss Hogg:"Oh my! Who's this lovely lady?" Rosco:"She's yer wife Boss!" Boss Hogg:"Oh my wife! Wait a minute, that's you in the picture too, though ain't it? Rosco:"Yeah. You should've shot my other side. That's my best profile." Boss Hogg:"You got your arm right around my wife!" Rosco:"Right around her. I love her dearly." Boss Hogg:"What's goin' on between the 2 of you!?" Rosco:"Well, you see Boss, she's yer wife, but she's my sister!" Boss Hogg:"Oh yer sister huh? I see now. Wait a minute!" Rosco:"What?" Boss Hogg:"If she's yer sister, that makes you my brother-in-law." Rosco:"Yeah you little devil. Kew kew kew!" Boss Hogg:"I had no idea how low I'd really sunk!"
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
- The Andy Griffith Show(1960-1968)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- The Andy Griffith Show(1960-1968)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Boss Hogg:"Alright! What'd you crooks do with them furs!?" Luke Duke:"We upholstered the General with 'em." Bo Duke:"Teh. They put 'em in that blue car. They're gettin' away." Rosco:"Boss, maybe that was that blue car goin' South that nearly run over our posteriors goin' North." Boss Hogg:"Yeah. But you believe that-" Luke Duke:"Yeah. If you give us a chance, we'll help you catch 'em." Boss Hogg:"Sure you will!"(to Rosco)"And you believe in the words of a Duke!? Go on lock 'em up!"
- The Andy Griffith Show(1960-1968)