Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
More Computer Problems
Cousin Roger Duke ... What about me Cousin Skipper Duke ?
-
Hello
Cousin Roger Duke... Did I help this website make a comeback?
-
New off-topic forum!
Meadowmufn... You mean there's other things besides The Dukes of Hazzard?(gasp) lol.
-
Happy New Year!
Sorry I am a month late! But better late than never as they say. Happy New Year everyone!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Yeah.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
It's a rubber band wrapped 'round his mouth, so he couldn't bite anybody.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Season 4 Double Dukes with Turk & Moody.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Hobie Hartkins Yes you got it!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Cousin Roger yep I'm his tribute artist.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Yes Sorrell was like Alan Hale Jr. Skipper of Gilligan's Island. Neither actor minded being typecast. They both loved being their respective characters everywhere they went. Alan could always be seen walking around wearing that same blue jersey that same black hat the same khaki pants even the same blue shoes.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Season 7 Dr. Jekyll Mr. Duke
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Roth Potter... That picture of Bo and Luke is from Season 4. The end of Mrs. Daisy Hogg. With Boss and Uncle Jesse too. They are all outside the courthouse. It's the "When your own kin lets you down, it's gotta hurt." "Oh it does. It does Jesse. I wanna thank you kindly for your sympathy. I mean I know you know how I feel, and you don't know how lucky you are having 2 nephews who died and all criminals." "What do you mean, criminals!? Them boys ain't criminals!" "They ain't? Well, then, what else are they?" "Well, they're just good ol' country boys is all." "Though I'm glad there wasn't no wedding, ain't amazing how love can bring enemies together? Even for a short time. Especially in Hazzard County."
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
Boss JD Hogg... Roger Duke has to add me as a Facebook friend again and make my new Robert Broadhurst account an admin of the group. I was hacked/stolen on my original account Robert John Broadhurst II(Bobby John) and it has been reported and closed by Facebook and I was admin on that account. Roger needs to make me admin again on my new Robert Broadhurst account so that I can approve you Boss JD Hogg.
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
John Schneider on Halmark Channel Tuesday 10, 2009 @ 9:00
Wow Cousin Garrett... You posted this on my Cousin Starr's birthday!
- Looking for a black Lancaster Gilligan's Island Skipper's hat
-
Help please. Looking for Bo James Duke's story Double Duke Trouble.
Help please. Looking for HazzardNet member Bo James Duke's fanfiction Double Duke Trouble.
- Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Johnny Paycheck fans
- Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Johnny Paycheck fans