Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. (Season 3 Voodoo) Skipper:"Gilligan what have you got there?" Gilligan:"It's a witch doctor doll I made." Skipper:"You made?" Gilligan:"Yeah. I figured if he could do it to us, I could do it to him." Skipper:"Don't be silly Gilligan, for goodness sakes, it takes those witch doctors years of practice to make their voodoo work." Gilligan:"You mean, if I stick it with the pin, nothing will happen?" Skipper:"That's exactly right, nothing will happen!" Gilligan sticks the voodoo witch doctor in the butt with the pin. Witch doctor:"Yaaah!!!"(runs past Gilligan & Skipper, dives into Lagoon and swims away.)
  2. (Season 3 High Man on the Totempole) Gilligan:"Pulu See Bugumba" Kupaki Native:"If you Kupaki King, why you not speak real Kupaki?" Gilligan:"Uh. I've been dead so long, I forgot."
  3. It was probably the same for Constance Forslund when she took over for Tina Louise also.
  4. I can imagine it was for Judith Baldwin when she took over for Tina Louise like it was for Byron Cherry & Christopher when they took over for Tom Wopat & John Schneider of The Dukes of Hazzard.
  5. (Season 2 Chain of Command) Skipper:"I want you to bark out an order, battle stations!!"
  6. Capt Redneck... That's cuz Waylon was an RCA artist he was under contract with them and he couldn't record for another label. Scotti Bros. made the tv soundtrack. However a re-release has since been issued featuring the extended Waylon Jennings one as a bonus track along with Waylon and Willie's Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys.
  7. (Season 3 Voodoo) Ginger:"Help! Gilligan stop!" Skipper:"What's a matter? What is it? Did we break the spell? Ginger:"I was doing the wrong dance! That was from a picture called The Rain Dancers of Rango Rango!"
  8. Rosco:"You're not Daisy Duke!" Girl:"Oh really!? How long did it take you to figure that one out, you peeping tom!? You oughta be ashamed of yourself!" (From Series 6, Episode 19 - 'Close Call for Daisy')

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.