Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 1 Goodbye, Old Paint) Professor:"Skipper?" Skipper:"Not now Professor. I'm gonna throw this big ape out on his ears!" Professor:"Skipper I gotta talk to you!" Skipper:"Alright Professor. Dubov, you better be here when I get back!" Dubov:"Don't worry. Dubov gonna be here, when you don't come back!" Skipper:"Ooop!"(Smashes his head on bamboo hut doorway beam.) Dubov:"Watch your head, rollie pollie!" Skipper:(Angry face. Finally makes his way outside the hut.)"What is it Professor?!" Professor:"Skipper, you've gotta be nice to him." Skipper:"Gimme one good reason!" Gilligan:"He's got a transmitter!" Skipper:"That's a good reason!"(a pillow is chucked out of the hut, hits Skipper in the face, messes up his hat. He becomes more increasingly angry.) Professor:"Skipper! Control yourself!" Skipper:(Mock smile. Points to his face.)"I'm smiling! I'm smiling!"
-
A-Z Game
OPOSSUM on a gumbush(What Enos always says)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 1 Goodbye, Old Paint) Skipper:(In top hammock napping. Sees Dubov enter the hut.)"Hello and goodbye!" Dubov:"You sure don't be very friendly!" Skipper:"If you wanna be friends, that's fine with me. Just don't order me around, that's all!" Dubov:"Nice place you got here." Skipper:"Thanks." Dubov:"It is now Dubov's." Skipper jumps up the top hammock where he was napping.)"IT IS NOW WHAT?!"
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
A-Z Game
MR. Winkle(Who runs the Hazzard Dog Pound.)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
A-Z Game
Hogg's ICE House
- Word Association
-
Friday the 13th franchise
Yeah the original Hazzard County was used as the town of Crystal Lake.
-
Titanic(1997)
Did you know Macy's Department Store owners were on the Titanic?
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Chapter 2 - Evergreen
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(The Dukes of Hazzard Soundtrack album Good Ol' Boys) Boss Hogg:"Howdy folks. My name is Hogg. J. D. Hogg that is. Uh. Jefferson Davis Hogg that is. And let's just say I run Hazzard County. You know how to get to Hazzard County don't you? Just head South from anywhere in the good ol' US of A and you'll run right smack into my neck of the woods. And if you're lookin' to do business, uh, any kind of business down here, I'm the one to see. Just ask for Boss. I'll be waitin' to hear from you. I'm open to anything."
-
Site was down
Thanks Meadowmufn. I panicked when the site went away.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 4 Ten Million Dollar Sheriff) Waylon Jennings:"That bounty hunter didn't waste no time before testin' the boys. An' his first move was pretty slick, fer a city boy." Luke Duke:"Hey! Are you crazy?!" Bo Duke:"You know Luke, I think he did that deliberate." Luke Duke:"Yeah. Well, I guess it's time to show him there ain't no room fer hot an' run drivers in Hazzard." Bo Duke:"Yeah-hoo! Git 'im Luke!" Waylon Jennings:"Ya see, Bo an' Luke because of their probation ain't supposed to leave Hazzard without permission. An' bein' chased by a bounty man don't come close to bein' permission." Jason Steele:"John Law from you-know-who. You ready to go fishin'?" Sheriff Little:"Oh, if I could find me a couple of suckers worth catchin'." Jason Steele:"It's all part of the plan, I'm baitin' the hook now. They cross that state line, you reel 'em in." Sheriff Little:"That's a big 10-4." Luke Duke:"Fairly matter, I'm just gettin' warned up." Bo Duke:"Luke, the county line!!" Waylon Jennings:"If they cross that line, it's goodbye to the ladies, an' hello six months hard time!" Bo Duke:"That was close! Another couple feet we'd have been across the county line." Luke Duke:"With the Chickasaw Sheriff waitin' for us. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that hit an' run driver was tryin' to bait us. Tryin' to make us break our probation."
-
NASCAR news
You're welcome Garrett.
-
NASCAR news
I'm outta reactions. But I'm sad for you Cousin Garrett.
-
Smokey And The Bandit
“Dusty, I am not the Bandit. The Bandit is the Bandit. The only man in the world who thinks I'm the Ban....” - Cledus Snow, 1983. (Smokey and the Bandit III)