Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. Yeah Hank Jr. has some good songs!
  2. Whey is Waylon's son Terry's boy.
  3. VIVIAN Stewart
  4. Hey y'all. Is Jason Steele's brown van in Ten Million Dollar Sheriff and Russ Mitchell's brown van in Trouble at Cooter's the same one?
  5. I talk to this chick on Facebook. She crushes bad on Moochie. I'd hate to have to break it to her if the Facebook Malcolm Moochie Welch Danare account is a fake. But I did advise her "Don't believe anybody on here who says they're a celebrity." But she's so into him if it's Malcolm Danare or not she'll believe anything the account says to her. The girl wants babies and a future with him for heaven's sake. She needs some help. She's loopy. Loco. Looney Tune etc etc.
  6. Titanic fans... A movie about the Titan submersible disaster is already in production. Wow!
  7. TIMBER Top Acres
  8. Far as I know he is. He mostly does covers of Grandpa Waylon's music though like Johnny Cash's grandson is doing covers of Cash's music.
  9. Skipper Duke posted a topic in Music
    Any fans of Waylon Jennings grandson Whey here?
  10. Sheriff ROSCO P. Coltrane
  11. Rosco, Enos and Cletus are Hazzard County's POLICE
  12. Feeling sad. A Gilligan's Island fan on Facebook has announced in Facebook Gilligan's Island group forum that he has to sell his collection to pay some bills. He's selling replicas of the Skipper's hat, the Skipper's shirt, Gilligan's hat, Gilligan's shirt, a Peckard Bell radio replica, and ceramic coconut cups. I wish I could buy his collection because it would get a good home.
  13. Not sure which episode. I think (Season 6 Cooter's Confession) But remember when Boss ask Enos "Do you read boy?" Enos starts naming off books that he has read. Boss says to himself "I can't believe this." He meant "You read boy?" As in "Do you understand?" Not "Do you read" as in literally read.
  14. I feel bad. Talking to a Facebook friend Morgan about the book and movie and telling her how different they are. She loves the movie. I don't know if she's read the book yet. I have given her so many spoilers. That's why I feel bad what I feel bad about. I told her "If you have never read it, I'm giving you all these spoilers. I better hush up."
  15. LUCY Ducy(Boss nickname for Lucinda Meadows)
  16. We need a prequel movie showing Roland D. LeBay and his ownership. All the events that led up to Arnie buying it. We know the story from there after Arnie takes over the car.
  17. Something I don't get. Dennis got Buddy kicked out of school really not Arnie cuz it was Dennis who confessed that Repperton had a knife. So why did they only trash Christine? Why not go after Dennis '68 Charger too? Doesn't make sense the bullies only trashed one car not both cars.
  18. Actually came from Classic Retrovision Milestones.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.