Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boss JD Hogg

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg

  1. No snow here either which isn't a bad thing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
  2. parrot
  3. Thanks Skipper for letting us know. Her Daisy tribute is great. It would be great if she joined here.
  4. cut
  5. Roger, I wasn't a member here back when you posted this. It's inspirational and I'm glad you came through it.
  6. CONGRATULATIONS HossC for being elected the 2020 fan of the year! He was extremely nice and shared some art work for a Dukes project with me a few years ago. I haven't gotten to it yet but eventually will. As Roger said above he is a true Sonny Shroyer kind of person.
  7. Thanks Roger for the kind words!
  8. Happy Birthday Boss Hogg(Sorrell)!!!
  9. I just put in a request to join your Hazzardnet Reunion group on Facebook.
  10. I just put in a request to join your Hazzardnet Reunion group on Facebook.
  11. Happy New Year everyone!
  12. It's been a while since I've been around here. I want to wish you all to have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  13. Happy Belated Birthday Rick(Cletus)!
  14. Happy Birthday Boss Hogg(Sorrell Booke)!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.